**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

X-23 Bleed Stack - Is 6 possible?

Hi @Kabam Miike and @Kabam Wolf,

My question is about X-23 and her capped bleed stacks. I have seen that you say that she has always been capped at 5 for her bleed stacks. Recently, I have seen stacks of 6 in AQ & AW. I am wondering if that is a glitch or is it even possible to do that. Other people that I know have been seeing it too. I know you guys are actively working on the Overheating issue, but any response would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• AcanthusAcanthus Posts: 447 ★★★
    Only if the opponent has Double Edge on
  • I'm under the impression that this should not be possible, unless there is a node/mastery that is causing the other Champion to Bleed, but I will check on this.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Kal_El3652 wrote: »
    Hi @Kabam Miike and @Kabam Wolf,

My question is about X-23 and her capped bleed stacks. I have seen that you say that she has always been capped at 5 for her bleed stacks. Recently, I have seen stacks of 6 in AQ & AW. I am wondering if that is a glitch or is it even possible to do that. Other people that I know have been seeing it too. I know you guys are actively working on the Overheating issue, but any response would be greatly appreciated.

Interesting. Do you happen to have an video for that? I haven't never seen a 6 stacks (or more) of bleed by X-23, and would love to check it out myself. Something new and interesting to look at.
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    AQ - not possible
    AW - DE would be the 6th... although, that's some pretty quick stacking.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    @Kabam Miike cool thanks for confirming that, but now that you're looking into it, you should submit a little work order to put this in her description about her bleed cap.
  • Kal_El3652Kal_El3652 Posts: 22
    edited July 2018
    I'm under the impression that this should not be possible, unless there is a node/mastery that is causing the other Champion to Bleed, but I will check on this.

@Kabam Miike Thank you for the quick response! Any further information/findings that I can use to help understand her abilities would be fantastic!
  • RikuremaRikurema Posts: 141
    Why do people look a gift horse in the mouth? Lol just take the extra bleed