**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Really....offer with all the recent issues??

32jlsn6htacu.jpg

Comments

• VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    it's very "meh".
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    These sort of offers make me laugh! However, there will always be people buying. What I can do from my side is to stop buying these sort of offer. To be fair, once awhile there are indeed some awesome unit offers that are worth buying, but those come very few and far.
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★
    trash offers..I saw ranked up and expected something more than this..already got so much iso and the t4c shards ain't worth no 1000 units
  • TheKiryuTheKiryu Posts: 265 ★★★★
    Sure I’ll get the 1k offer and then *hope* my phone doesn’t overhead while I’m trying to upgrade champs....

Nah. Complete spending freeze for foreseeable future until the issues are resolved.*

Unless they sell t5b deals again hehe

• GatorSlam_MrvKnGatorSlam_MrvKn Posts: 211
    Slap in the community’s collective face.. fix this issues!
    Wait.. I need to put down the phone before I get 2nd degree burns
  • ImmortalImmortal Posts: 323 ★★
    Already have enough iso from the winning and losing aw crystals and ascendant arena
  • ezmoneyezmoney Posts: 208
    wow... this is pretty damn low. Trying to sell while your game is a broken joke. Come on ... man. Think Kabam Think.
  • ZENZEN Posts: 151
    edited July 2018
    I have almost 1300 of T4CC fragments crystals that I never open. I wish, I can sell it for 50x per 500 units. That's double the amount of what kabam offering... lol
  • Jimmy_Utah83Jimmy_Utah83 Posts: 246
    I doubt this deal was worked up this morning or in the past week. Mods said before they plan these deals in advance, this was planned probably before the overheating issue came up.
  • I_Like_TurtlesI_Like_Turtles Posts: 91
    You´re acting like someone is forcing you to buy it. Get out of your delusional world and realize Kabam is a company, and that marketing and fixing the game is 2 different things. Stop trying to find every reason you possibly can to dislike kabam, because if you´re going that low then you might aswell quit the game.
  • hope4tghope4tg Posts: 149
    edited July 2018
    How is anyone surprised is beyond me. This is how the game works. At this time around during the day, you get a daily offer/deal. This has been this way for a LONG time and is not something being constantly pushed out/worked on by the game team.

We already know these deals are hardcoded/predetermined beforehand.

Stop childishly whining about things that does not deserve it and focus your attention on more important things.
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    Plus, outside of the AQ bracket issue...there are folks not really experiencing problems right now.
  • Super_Mitch_83Super_Mitch_83 Posts: 89
    They just don't get it unfortunately. It's getting insulting
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,136 ★★★★
    Kabam be like GEMME YO MUNIEZ!!!
  • SixateSixate Posts: 62
    You really can't blame some for having some angst against the game at this time.
  • SixateSixate Posts: 62
    Weather its warranted or not.
  • MyradralMyradral Posts: 154
    It is pathetic. Heck, beyond pathetic.

I would seriously like the Kabam people who SUGGESTED this to us come forward. - and explain the logic.

It is disgraceful.
  • JynetixJynetix Posts: 91
    You´re acting like someone is forcing you to buy it. Get out of your delusional world and realize Kabam is a company, and that marketing and fixing the game is 2 different things. Stop trying to find every reason you possibly can to dislike kabam, because if you´re going that low then you might aswell quit the game.

I reread my post....still not seeing where I was forced to buy it. I believe posted a pic with the caption. Nowhere did it state 'forcing me to purchase'.
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,136 ★★★★

Pretty hilarious you're defending them after all their ROYAL SCREW UPS
  • I_Like_TurtlesI_Like_Turtles Posts: 91
    Feeney234 wrote: »

Pretty hilarious you're defending them after all their ROYAL SCREW UPS

I have a ton of posts I can make on all the things kabam can fix about the game. But at the end of the day, the sooner people realize kabam is a business the faster we can focus on the real problems.

Right now kabam managed to screw up with phones overheating and making the game harder to play. They have said this is their main focus, but what is a marketing educated indivdual supposed to do? Stop kabam for earning money?

Now instead of making useless threads like this, maybe just ignore the offer and contribute something useful.
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Maybe saying an offer is poor, outdated and terrible value IS contributing.

If future offers were tuned to be of more value and usefulness to more players ... oh who am I kidding...
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    They are just doing marketing research.... Everyone thinks the July 4 deal is outrageous too but I bet the sales on kabam side justified it. It's just supply and demand, and if enough ppls bought this underwhelming deal, kabam can benchmark and determine if they need to sweeten the pot or not.
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Anyone remember the wolverine crystal offer the day after 12.0?

That was classic Kabam.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Offers are planned ahead of time, usually. Also, Marketing tends to be separate from issues that are ongoing. It's not unusual that they have Offers when there are problems being resolved. Some people aren't experiencing issues, and still need Resources. Businesses don't usually stop offering products when there are issues present. They wouldn't stay open if they did. Now, whether you think it's worth it is a different story, but I don't agree that it's some sort of disservice to offer them when working on problems.
This discussion has been closed.