**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Domino fight tips

a68ei738hh0c.png
Any tips to this fight besides don't get hit

Comments

• Clintonwalls101Clintonwalls101 Posts: 140
    The linked node is kinetic instigator
  • Clintonwalls101Clintonwalls101 Posts: 140
    So im asking for tips or hints and 29 people have read this post, so im taking it as, if it has nothing to do with yall getting free **** from a game yall got for free to begin with y'all won't comment when someone asks for help, alright I understand so with that being said **** you all now kabam can ban me from the forum
  • ŁŤÇŁŤÇ Posts: 350 ★★★
    Intercept, intercept, oh and intercept.

With Yondu, be sure to hit her while she's blocking to inflict additional bleeds.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,565 ★★★★★
    Try reducing her health to 0 before your health runs out ;)
  • Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    I need those tips myself.
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    Whats insulting is fact she is broken currently that they decided to leave her in EQ....if this was real life they get sued for defective product
  • GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    IanMoone wrote: »
    Whats insulting is fact she is broken currently that they decided to leave her in EQ....if this was real life they get sued for defective product

she isn't broken im sorry but she was never broken kabam made domino perfect..stop complaining for once ...kabam did good here...you just can't fight her cause you don't practice...enough....stop yelling at kabam for stuff they cannot control...i know kabam has their moments but damn it stop giving them bs
  • St333lllSt333lll Posts: 278
    Dont stop blocking until she's charging her Heavy. When she's coming. Try to intercept. Do not try and Parry her without 100% positivity that she's stunned. Wait until her heavy is charging. Dash back and wait for the bomb to go off and then get in a combo. Maybe a special.
  • AnthinhoAnthinho Posts: 256
    So im asking for tips or hints and 29 people have read this post, so im taking it as, if it has nothing to do with yall getting free **** from a game yall got for free to begin with y'all won't comment when someone asks for help, alright I understand so with that being said **** you all now kabam can ban me from the forum

Relax dude, try not to get hit
  • Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    Dizzy wrote: »
    Know what attacks you can parry and can't parry, like if you were fighting Yondu. Hold block and don't try to dash back during it - this is how the "block breaks" happen. Punish her L2, not her L1. Don't use your Gwenpool or X23.

Or, try dueling her - Dragonfei is a 5/65 target.

Excelent tips. I tried out them dueling against Dragonfei and they worked.
  • AnthinhoAnthinho Posts: 256

she isn't broken im sorry but she was never broken kabam made domino perfect..stop complaining for once ...kabam did good here...you just can't fight her cause you don't practice...enough....stop yelling at kabam for stuff they cannot control...i know kabam has their moments but damn it stop giving them bs

She breaks through block, that's a big problem
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★

Lmao when you catch up with the real world come talk to me then...if you havent noticed a champion breaking a block is a problem seeing as she wasnt designed this way at all....in fact there were many threads bout this but apparently that flew over your head
  • GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    edited July 2018

Lmao when you catch up with the real world come talk to me then...if you havent noticed a champion breaking a block is a problem seeing as she wasnt designed this way at all....in fact there were many threads bout this but apparently that flew over your head

when your champ is under the unlucky effect....i think you are either bad at fighting her or just dont know that the real world people dont whine about a champion in the game last time i checked. You wanna insult me over some game champ grow up. Kabam is in the right here stop giving them bs and do you realize that the block break glitch is the real issue not the champ? You guys are going about it all wrong if you dont have the skill to fight a champ complaining isnt an option. Kabam is trying and yet you wanna make their lives hell
  • SupremeWarlordSupremeWarlord Posts: 293

when your champ is under the unlucky effect....i think you are either bad at fighting her or just dont know that the real world people dont whine about a champion in the game last time i checked. You wanna insult me over some game champ grow up. Kabam is in the right here stop giving them bs and do you realize that the block break glitch is the real issue not the champ? You guys are going about it all wrong if you dont have the skill to fight a champ complaining isnt an option. Kabam is trying and yet you wanna make their lives hell

I disagree. Complaining IS a QUITE VIABLE option, and one protected under the first amendment of the constitution of the United States. And if you happen to not be from the United States it is STILL this persons right to complain despite the fact that you may not want to hear it, just like you have the right to respond with your own useless and condescending comments.
    And to all the people trash talking the OP, yeah he was throwing a little bit of a tantrum because he wasn;t getting a response but if you responded with anything except constructive advice then you are just as immature as the OP. People like all of you take every opportunity to make it seem like people who are asking for help are complainers and should just go away and figure it out on their own. It's how insecure people feel better about themselves. It tells me that you are very insecure in your personal life so when you get the opportunity to talk down to someone in a mobile game you take the opportunity because it makes you feel better about yourself. The guy was asking for help. Telling him to practice more or stop complaining does nothing for anyone. Either offer your advise or keep it moving. Fighting Domino sucks and some of us don't have time to practice all day. Be helpful or keep it moving.
  • KevanproGKevanproG Posts: 308 ★★
    @SupremeWarlord u do know this is almost 2 yrs old right