**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Please help a non native speaker

yd6bghkec54r.png

Can anyone please Tell me what will Happen tomorrow:
We were somewhat like rank 1000 in AQ expert Tier Last week.

Does that mean we automatically get every single expert milestone by this weeks AQ end as a compensation?
I somehow might read this in the above posted pic... in the few statements so far I read something much more complicated and twistet (compared to other allies that May have been where your Ally should have been, Blablabla...)

Furthermore the brackets for next week will be determined by this weeks scores? Right?
So as we only did Map3 twice this week thanks to your precise and fast Communication we May not be able to find ourselves back in expert Tier Next week. Correct?

So 2 questions here, 2 Short answers would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Kara

Comments

• KarakanliKarakanli Posts: 82
    Im not asking this to bully around but I guess the answers to this might calm some heated minds down. 😬
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    What's your native language? I might speak it (I speak 8 languages) so I could help you.

Furthermore the brackets for next week will be determined by this weeks scores? Right?
    Supposedly, since there peak milestone are coming
    So as we only did Map3 twice this week thanks to your precise and fast Communication we May not be able to find ourselves back in expert Tier Next week. Correct?
    Again, peak milestone are coming and there shouldnt be any tiers next week.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    It depends on your performance this week. If you did AQ like normal, you will get all expert milestones and rank rewards based on your points compared to others if you’re usually in expert. If you did nothing or decided to only do Map 3 you will probably only get advanced or normal milestones and the corresponding rank rewards.
    Thank you, im from Germany 😊
    Ok so with Peak milestones coming thats no Problem any more. Check

What with that former Tier milestone compensation package?
    I mean: Everyone Hit every milestone kn this weeks beginner bracket After few hours.
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    Karakanli wrote: »
    Thank you, im from Germany 😊
    Ok so with Peak milestones coming thats no Problem any more. Check

What with that former Tier milestone compensation package?

Ich spreche Deutsch.

Genau, peak Milestones wird solviert das problem

Compensation?
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    It depends on your performance this week. If you did AQ like normal, you will get all expert milestones and rank rewards based on your points compared to others if you’re usually in expert. If you did nothing or decided to only do Map 3 you will probably only get advanced or normal milestones and the corresponding rank rewards.

I do not believe this is correct. According to the announcement, every alliance is going to get all of the milestone rewards for the bracket they would have been starting in, had brackets not been reset. So if you were supposed to start in expert this week, even if all you did was run one Map 2, you will be getting all of the expert tier milestone rewards.

Separately, the rank rewards you get this week will be determined by how many actual points you earned relative to all other alliances that should have been in expert this week. So if all you did was run one Map 2, you're likely going to place very low relative to all other expert tier alliances and would likely get the lowest rank reward for expert. But in all cases, if you were supposed to be in expert this week, you will be judged as if you were an expert alliance this week.

The only unknown is that technically speaking the bottom ranks of expert and advanced get demoted in the following week. But if peak milestones goes live before the 15th, then it doesn't matter because brackets disappear under the peak milestone changes (including for rank). If peak milestones don't go live before then, then that will be potentially very problematic for alliances that find themselves being demoted due to this week's disruptions.
    edited July 2018
    u5s9da9rk8eb.jpeg

I mean perhaps I’m wrong but it does talk about this Alliance Quest, not previous alliance quests. But then again it may just be the Ranked Rewards and they will pull old data for previous bracket information for the milestones.
    Hey guys the last 2 posts exactly represent what i am not sure about. So @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Ahab maybe it is for everyone a little help to give just 1 simple example what you really wanted to say - seems that happens every once in a while these days... 🙃

If @DNA3000 is correct - and that’s the way I also read the announcement - your upcoming discussions will be a lot calmer and only some alliances will feel upset.

But if that’s the case why do you wait so long for clarification while everyone discussing AQ Bug is getting hotter and hotter?
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    u5s9da9rk8eb.jpeg

I mean perhaps I’m wrong but it does talk about this Alliance Quest, not previous alliance quests. But then again it may just be the Ranked Rewards and they will pull old data for previous bracket information for the milestones.

It says you will be awarded all the milestones for the "appropriate bracket" for the current quest. The appropriate bracket for the current quest is not the bracket you would be promoted to next week, but the bracket you were supposed to start in this week.
    @V1PER1987 this might also be helpful: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/480485/#Comment_480485
    Regardless of what time you invested into the impacted AQ, every participating player is receiving ALL of the milestone rewards for the bracket they should have been in regardless of how many milestones you actually hit.

This seems to more clearly state explicitly that the milestone compensation rewards will be based on the bracket you should have been in had the bug not occurred, rather than the bracket your current performance would have placed you in.
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    @V1PER1987 this might also be helpful: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/480485/#Comment_480485
    Regardless of what time you invested into the impacted AQ, every participating player is receiving ALL of the milestone rewards for the bracket they should have been in regardless of how many milestones you actually hit.

This seems to more clearly state explicitly that the milestone compensation rewards will be based on the bracket you should have been in had the bug not occurred, rather than the bracket your current performance would have placed you in.

Thanks for this. This clarifies things a lot more. So milestone rewards based on which bracket you should’ve been in and ranked rewards based on your performance this AQ.