**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Enough with this

Enigma50Enigma50 Posts: 55
edited July 2018 in General Discussion
If this isn't BS then IDK what is... Her sig ability definitely does NOT work as intended...
It says that opponent takes damage whenever his ability fails to trigger.
I can assure you GR and Stark died taking critical hits for absolutely no reason at all. IDK which abilities did not trigger while standing still
i25db7vn5ig8.jpg

Comments

• ezmoneyezmoney Posts: 208
    Enigma50 wrote: »
    If this isn't BS then IDK what is... Her sig ability definitely does NOT work as intended...
    It says that opponent takes damage whenever his ability fails to trigger.
    I can assure you GR and Stark died taking critical hits for absolutely no reason at all. IDK which abilities did not trigger while standing still
    i25db7vn5ig8.jpg

Use DIFFERENT CHAMPS. Sorry buddy... the trinity isn't crutching you through this war. Maybe it's time for a new strat.
  • Enigma50Enigma50 Posts: 55
    I am sure I took 0 block damage, she didn't even touch me, I didn't even parry.
    Why do I have to take dmg that has nothing to do with skill?
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    Just be glad she didn’t process “critical failure” on your phone’s processor and battery. Consider yourself lucky.

Dr. Zola
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    Enigma50 wrote: »
    I am sure I took 0 block damage, she didn't even touch me, I didn't even parry.
    Why do I have to take dmg that has nothing to do with skill?

Because direct nerfs cause peasant revolts.
  • TheReverendTheReverend Posts: 126
    I used 4/55 GR 4/55 SS 5/50 SS 5/50 Blade and 5/50 Medusa on all of UC. The trinity worked fine for me, I just used GR on Domino