**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rank 3 Ghost Rider? Or Rank 5 Dr. Voodoo?

Both are very useful to me. But I can't do both just yet.

Rank 3 Ghost Rider? Or Rank 5 Dr. Voodoo? 29 votes

Unduped 5* Ghost Rider
75%
thetaman23StewmanChris_L_HbuffajrPrimmer79KDoggg2017khehmistEthans8279Super_Mitch_83GeneralDCG0311TypaleCupidAkarsh383BlackFreQuencyTheReverendV1PER1987AnthinhoMaidrilTheSpicyKnight 22 votes
Duped 4* Dr. Voodoo
24%
StefanjonesThawnimDuke_SilverSaif_AionAckbar67Quatre_1988Fhfjghhggggjfhfjg 7 votes
IDK. Wait for someone else.
0%

Comments

• BeatleraoBeatlerao Posts: 153
    GR is beast! Even unawakened and fives are the future.
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Duped 4* Dr. Voodoo
    I don't think you can go wrong with either one. I faced the same issue roughly two months ago and chose Voodoo simply cause he was sig 99 and I was more comfortable using him.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    GR if you have Blade. Voodoo if you don't. (Clarification: if you have 4-star GR already and only one of 4 or 5 star Blade, maybe you don't need 3/45 GR.)
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,208 ★★★★
    Unduped 5* Ghost Rider
    GR has better regen potential and heal block. Add in the fact a 5* will be useful for a longer time and Voodoo comes in a close 2nd.
    Voodoo is also that dude tho. For sure!
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    Unduped 5* Ghost Rider
    I say long run a 5* is a better investment, as that a 4* can only grow so much and in the harder content like some uncollected quest, act 5 ect. a 4* have little block proficiency so unless your really good at intercept, dashing back and fighting up against the wall it can be frustrating