**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

4* Medusa or 5* Killmonger

Just wondering who to rank up- 4* Medusa to r5 (duped) or a 5* Killmonger to r3 (unduped)? I'm thinking more for defensive purposes.

Comments

• DRTODRTO Posts: 1,612 ★★★★★
    If you're focusing on AW defense, then Medusa would be the better option.
  • Willjackson16Willjackson16 Posts: 289 ★★
    Honestly everyone finds medusa kind of easy to beat, my rank 3 5* killmonger gets 5-7 kills on unblockable special 1 he’s also like medusa great for attack great for defence
  • Stevie_Stars1Stevie_Stars1 Posts: 253
    KM
  • PlagueisBanePlagueisBane Posts: 232
    5* over 4* every time.
  • Stevie_Stars1Stevie_Stars1 Posts: 253
    5* over 4* every time.

What he said
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    5* over 4* every time.

Unless of course your 5* are like mine Civil Warrior, Ant-Man, and Juggernaut
  • NemesioNemesio Posts: 134
    5* over 4* every time.

Unless of course your 5* are like mine Civil Warrior, Ant-Man, and Juggernaut

Nobody even ranks up those punks
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    edited July 2018
    don't put Killmonger on the bench....even if you have blade. 4* medusa isn't that good anyways on defense.

You should still rank medusa up still, because she's going to be your Ultron killer if you haven't beaten Act 5 100%
  • AngelicsignAngelicsign Posts: 391 ★★
    Request to buff medusa.
  • lm2lm2 Posts: 24
    km all the way
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 724 ★★★★
    moved to the right forum section. thanks!
  • TankRichardsonTankRichardson Posts: 87
    Thanks everyone, this helped a lot.