**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

July 4th Crystal Promise?????

Where is the Crystal you promised to summoners who bought all 3 offers on July 4th? I know you're having problems right now, but this seems more of an accounting issue than technical......we are still waiting. When will we see it?

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    Today or tomorrow
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    edited July 2018
    Where is the Crystal you promised to summoners who bought all 3 offers on July 4th? I know you're having problems right now, but this seems more of an accounting issue than technical......we are still waiting. When will we see it?

There's a post from Miike that it will be today or tomorrow.
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/479498#Comment_479498
    The original post about it last week said this week so theoretically it could be end of week before it arrives.
  • Lightbearer1Lightbearer1 Posts: 22
    Thanks! Appreciate the information. Good gaming to you!!
  • JeevStarJeevStar Posts: 2
    @Kabam Miike any update on this...
  • Tse7en5Tse7en5 Posts: 39
    edited July 2018
    Imagine how much heartache they could save themselves by just using more accurate verbiage... Thursday/Friday is not "early next week"... it is the end of the week or "late next week".

Did nobody at Kabam take basic English classes in high school? I know people who dropped out and failed their GED, that have better English skills.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hello!

If you were affected by this issue, the Crystal was just sent out and will be in your inbox shortly.
This discussion has been closed.