**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Alliance seeking to run AQ 55422 and sit Tiers 10-12 in AW

Here at Filthy Animals we are seeking a more relaxed vibe from our newly formed team. Many of us here have had experience running 5x5 maps and have been in tiers 8-10 in war. We are now hoping to run maps 55422 and have a more relaxed approach when at war. We only ask for line for communication and a sense of humour. We are currently recruiting members who share the same interests in earning rewards in a more relaxed manner. Several spaces are available so multiple members (including the idea of a merge) are welcome. Contact waddaboutme on line if you’re interested.

Comments

• WaddaboutmeWaddaboutme Posts: 129
    We’ve grown in members since my initial post but still have a few places left if you’re interested.
  • tbirdiamtbirdiam Posts: 13
    Lol!
    We are almost at capacity now but need a couple more, preferably 100k players now. PM me if interested.
    There’s still two spots left. Jump in today if you’d like to join us in war tomorrow.
  • Utkarsh_26Utkarsh_26 Posts: 35
    I want to join
  • Utkarsh_26Utkarsh_26 Posts: 35
    Can i join your Alliance
    Utkarsh_26 wrote: »
    Can i join your Alliance
    what’s your game ID? Hit me up on line “waddaboutme” for a chat.

We ran 44442 this week and made it look easy. We have a couple of spots that will be made vacant in the next day or two to strengthen the team as we push towards map 5 and to ensure we sit pretty in war. Hit me up if you’re interested
    We are full at 30, but will be losing a member in the next 24 hours so there’s one vacancy again. Hit me up if you’re interested.
  • Ripon1195Ripon1195 Posts: 2
    Is there any spot reamin? I want to join
    Ripon1195 wrote: »
    Is there any spot reamin? I want to join

Yes there is. Do you have a line account I can speak to you on?
    One vacancy popped up this morning. Would like to see it filled sometime today. Be quick our alliance fills fast because we are awesome.
  • FineDogFineDog Posts: 403 ★★★
    Hi, what sort of glory are you able to earn each week? Do you run three full AQ battlegroups with completion/exploration? I'm looking for an alliance that is more active in AQ than my current one.
    FineDog wrote: »
    Hi, what sort of glory are you able to earn each week? Do you run three full AQ battlegroups with completion/exploration? I'm looking for an alliance that is more active in AQ than my current one.
    We scored a little over 30 million this week in AQ running 44442. We placed in the tier where you earn 30k in t4b on top of the rewards for the 30m tier.
    If you’re interested FineDog, hit me up on line: waddaboutme