**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Rogues life steal is classified as a mastery

NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
edited July 2018 in General Discussion
e1ln7dyvt2j3.png

So I was just doing the Uncollected EQ when the mastery coding glitch was appearing and noticed this with her sp1.

Comments

• AnthinhoAnthinho Posts: 256
    And
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Imagine if this was a leak for a new mastery that allowed life steal
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    edited July 2018
    While we’re on the subject of Rogue, and Kabam ignores my thread and vids, she is bugged and doesn’t reduce the length of various debuffs (Incinerate, Shock and enervate)

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/79292/rogue-has-been-bugged-for-months-doesn-t-shrug-of-various-debuffs#latest

I apologize in advance for straying off the OPs topic
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Anthinho wrote: »
    And

Its weird considering that Life Steal isn't a mastery but a champs ability.
    MikeHock wrote: »
    While we’re on the subject of Rogue, and Kabam ignores my thread and vids, she is bugged and doesn’t reduce the length of various debuffs (Incinerate, Shock and enervate)

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/79292/rogue-has-been-bugged-for-months-doesn-t-shrug-of-various-debuffs#latest

I apologize in advance for straying off the OPs topic

Oh no problem because this is technically a bug that I posted it still does relate to the topic in a sense.

This may be a possibility as this bug is seemingly only activating for Mastery released abilities.
  • IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    Hmm.. That's strange..
    Did she get a critical on the life steal?..
    Just wondering if it could be referring to Precious and/or Cruelty kicking in with the life steal..
    IOSJasoN wrote: »
    Hmm.. That's strange..
    Did she get a critical on the life steal?..
    Just wondering if it could be referring to Precious and/or Cruelty kicking in with the life steal..

No that's only part of her sig ability and mine isn't awakened yet
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

This may be a possibility as this bug is seemingly only activating for Mastery released abilities.

Kabam know better than to release a mastery as game breaking as that. If they nerfed willpower they’d never even think of making a life stealing mastery
  • QuantumBobQuantumBob Posts: 162
    I would be eager to hear from Kabam regarding the debuff timer and mastery visual glitch as I am very tempted 5/65 Rogue and I don't want Kabam turning around and saying some aspect of her character was bugged.

I know she can steal more health if her special attack is boosted via nodes (such as the 400% special attack damage node where your normal attacks don't deal any damage). I have seen her steal overy 50% health against a few uncollected enemies this month (I know one was against an enemy with the feats of power node active). I am therefore assuming that she can steal the fury from the node and use that to boost her regeneration. Now, if you are tweaking her health steal behind the scenes or it is bugged in someway, it would be important to know before I make such a big rank decision and I think an example of some clear communication from yourselves regarding champion changes would go a long way right now.

Kabam know better than to release a mastery as game breaking as that. If they nerfed willpower they’d never even think of making a life stealing mastery

Well it could be a very small life steal, like be only from specials like Rogue and to a lesser amount.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian

I suppose it is possible, but it is also true that the internal tag names for UI elements are sometimes named for unobvious reasons to people outside the development team.