**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Multi acc

I wanna know if possible , am i allowed to have 2 accounts in the same alliance?

Comments

• Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    I'm pretty sure its allowed
  • zmokepzmokep Posts: 10
    Maldroit2 wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure its allowed

i wanna get an answer from kabam , but thx very much ur answer kinda makes me feel better
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @zmokep this has been answered by mods many, many times. As long as you are the only one using both accounts it's fine.
  • zmokepzmokep Posts: 10
    @LeNoirFaineant the thing is , they answered with "u can use both accounts as long as are both yours and u dont share any of them"
    but i could not find the answer for my question on any of those forums and i wanna know for sure
  • Fantasy_91Fantasy_91 Posts: 243
    I know of several people that have 2 accounts in the same alliance, myself included, that have had no issues.
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    Im quite sure is allowed.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    If you can have multiple accounts why couldn’t they be in the same alliance? You could have 30 accounts and have them all in the same alliance and it’s all just you. It would be insane and ridiculous but it could happen.
  • ScuebydueScuebydue Posts: 38
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    If you can have multiple accounts why couldn’t they be in the same alliance? You could have 30 accounts and have them all in the same alliance and it’s all just you. It would be insane and ridiculous but it could happen.

And then you would be accused of piloting ;)
    Scuebydue wrote: »

But wrongly accused since you own every account.
  • Luke_Arruda_06Luke_Arruda_06 Posts: 11

Exactly i have 7 n they keep hitting aw rating and dont reply to tickets. Small alliance only awn aq.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    edited July 2018

Well, there's a fine line between technicality and fairness. Now, as far as it stands, there's no rule against having 2 Accounts in the same Ally. Which is pretty benign. Now, having one individual run an entire Ally is not in the spirit of fair play, IMO. Especially when you have a highly skilled individual running Ally Events solo. That's pretty much no different than Piloting in my mind.
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    It’s allowed.
    I have two in one alliance, four in another. As long as they are yours and used on your devices, no worries.

Well, there's a fine line between technicality and fairness. Now, as far as it stands, there's no rule against having 2 Accounts in the same Ally. Which is pretty benign. Now, having one individual run an entire Ally is not in the spirit of fair play, IMO. Especially when you have a highly skilled individual running Ally Events solo. That's pretty much no different than Piloting in my mind.

You wouldn’t say the same if it was a poorly skilled player. If someone really wants to run 30 different accounts, run quests to get crystals, run quests to get cats to rank up, do arena to get cats to rank up and on top of that do 30 different AQs and AWs, more power to him/her. Frankly it seems impossible to me, but I don’t consider that being an unfair advantage.

You wouldn’t say the same if it was a poorly skilled player. If someone really wants to run 30 different accounts, run quests to get crystals, run quests to get cats to rank up, do arena to get cats to rank up and on top of that do 30 different AQs and AWs, more power to him/her. Frankly it seems impossible to me, but I don’t consider that being an unfair advantage.

Actually, I would say the same.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian

This falls into the long standing debate about multiboxing. In every game where the idea is even possible, there are always a small minority of players who believe multiboxing is intrinsically "wrong" in some unspecifiable way. However, the broad consensus is that if it isn't explicitly prohibited, multiboxing is "unfair" only insofar as lots of other things are both sanctioned and unfair, such as spending money on the game.
    DNA3000 wrote: »

This falls into the long standing debate about multiboxing. In every game where the idea is even possible, there are always a small minority of players who believe multiboxing is intrinsically "wrong" in some unspecifiable way. However, the broad consensus is that if it isn't explicitly prohibited, multiboxing is "unfair" only insofar as lots of other things are both sanctioned and unfair, such as spending money on the game.

I believe it's wrong to the extent that Alliance-based Events are interconnected. If the game mode was solo, it would be a different story. What it does is create a situation where one person is running an entire mode meant for groups, and besides the skill factor, it opens up the potential to monopolize positions, as in shells, and other questionable behaviour. For me, it's not fair play within Ally Events.
    To be clear, one person running a couple Accounts in the same Ally is not what I find unfair. When you have one person running entire Allies and BGs solo, that's where it goes into that territory for me. Just my thoughts.
    To be clear, one person running a couple Accounts in the same Ally is not what I find unfair. When you have one person running entire Allies and BGs solo, that's where it goes into that territory for me. Just my thoughts.

Who cares? Why draw the line from say 3 accounts to an entire BG?

That said, anyone who has enough time to run 10 or 30 accounts deserves whatever they earn. I got one account and this game sucks the life out of me daily trying to do everything.

mi0c53jxo0q0.gif

A couple Accounts among 27 or 28 other people is not the same as a self-driven Ally.
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    edited July 2018
    Show me in the TOS where it states the max accounts oh wise one. And if they’re playing legitimately, which takes a lot of time and effort, doesn’t really matter what you think on this one @GroundedWisdom. But as usual, please enlighten us as always.
    Just because there are no rules against it currently doesn't make it fair play.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    It's allowed, as long as you're the who created them, as long as you're the one using them, and as long as you don't give out your information and share it with others. You can use them on as many or as few devices as you want to.

I have two accounts myself, and two phones to play one. Most of the time they're on auto play unless it's a hard difficulty or they're getting their ass kicked or I need to move in aq or aw or whenever I do arena.

Just don't give out your information and don't have any suspicious log ins and you're golden and won't have anything to worry about

What makes something fair play is when it isn't prohibited by the rules and the general consensus of the participants is that the behavior is not out of bounds. There's no objective basis for judging fairness in a game that makes it possible for the majority opinion to be wrong. By definition, if the rules allow it, and there's no generally accepted social convention against it, it is fair play.

What makes something fair play is when it isn't prohibited by the rules and the general consensus of the participants is that the behavior is not out of bounds. There's no objective basis for judging fairness in a game that makes it possible for the majority opinion to be wrong. By definition, if the rules allow it, and there's no generally accepted social convention against it, it is fair play.

What makes it fair play is whether it is fair for the other participants in the spirit of healthy competition. If it were up to concensus, there would be a great many things that aren't fair allowed.
  • M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    Yup but people who in my alliance have 2 account and kabam consider us cheating. I think the save way is "u can have many account as you want but 1 account = 1 device" (?)"

What makes it fair play is whether it is fair for the other participants in the spirit of healthy competition. If it were up to concensus, there would be a great many things that aren't fair allowed.

Judged by who.
    By the almighty @GroundedWisdom of course. As long as he agrees with it or says it, then it has to be true. 😂 That’s how it works when you are the center of your own universe.
    edited July 2018

Judged by who.

In this case, the competition. It is not fair play when, in this example, an individual is running an entire Alliance by themselves, taking up a spot on the Board that Allies who are competing with, and receiving Rank Rewards for an entire team. It's less about who judges it to be so, and more about the grounds for play. It was no doubt designed to reward group effort. Not to self-propel one individual into collective Rewards that are much greater than is possible playing alone. It's just one of those things I feel strongly about, and allowing it to be based on concensus somewhat removes conscience because people could inevitably vote for what they want as opposed to what is fair.
    If Seasons were active and someone was taking up a spot in Plat 1 with 29 Alts, I think my point would be clearer. Lol.
    http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/445936#Comment_445936

This has been answered more than a few times by mods @GroundedWisdom. A set # has never been identified, nor has the number of legitimate accounts been limited.

Now, you’re entitled to an opinion on what you feel is a fair # to have, but that doesn’t make you right. Please, for once just shut up and let reason prevail.

v82kak1d45vl.jpeg