**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Marvelous Crystal?

2»

Comments

• Options
    ofthomasofthomas Posts: 14
    @Kabam Miike how can one verify? Because I got the same exact crystal as last time which still didn’t have domino as the in game email that had been sent out stated.

How was it a new crystal? It seem like the same one as last time that was wrong as it was missing domino and massacre.

this is what I wanted based on the email, which is why I spent the units.

y6ooo31mwal5.jpeg

Yet, this is what I got again... same as last time. What gives? How do we get the right one?

6t1py23efiev.jpeg
  • Options
    Kapsdan1Kapsdan1 Posts: 51
    ofthomas wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike how can one verify? Because I got the same exact crystal as last time which still didn’t have domino as the in game email that had been sent out stated.

How was it a new crystal? It seem like the same one as last time that was wrong as it was missing domino and massacre.

this is what I wanted based on the email, which is why I spent the units.

y6ooo31mwal5.jpeg

Yet, this is what I got again... same as last time. What gives? How do we get the right one?

6t1py23efiev.jpeg

you got the right one. as you got one of both. look closely as Domino isnt in the 2nd one.
  • Options
    Kapsdan1Kapsdan1 Posts: 51
    Marvelous Crystal? Still didn't get a crystal with Domino in it! The reason why I brought it for a slight chance at her. 1:7 shot at her. @kabammike 7f7fl5v108dm.png