**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

First 5 star !! Rank up??

Sai_7Sai_7 Posts: 246
edited July 2017 in General Discussion
I got my first 5 star yesterday and I did want to open before the July 4 addition of new 5 *'s.
I definitely did not want a Spider-Gwen or Luke cage from the to be new additions.
And most of all this is the first time I was inclined of not pulling a certain list of champions (IM, IP, SIM, HB) rather than wanting one of them..
I wanted a Bleeder or Power Control champion...

I ended up pulling RONAN !

Should I be happy about it or sad! I'm confused!

Any suggestions on using him.
I got him maxed on Rank 1, I have resources to upgrade him to Rank 2.
should I?

My other options to take one of the following 4 * to Rank are
Hyperion (Sig Ability 20)
Dormammu (Sig Ability 19)
Dare Devil Classic (Sig Ability 21)

Not Awakened :
Magic
Wolvie
Quake
Howard
Civil Warrior
Moon Knight
Punisher
Black Widow
Dr.Strange
Gamora
BlackBolt
Winter Soldier
Abomination

Currently have 4* Captain Marvel & X-23 in Rank 4.

I need to complete Act 4 & Road to Labyrinth.

Please advice!!

Comments

• ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Hyperion, there is no question he should be ranked up before even a duped Ronan.
  • AtlasAtlas Posts: 34
    hyperion ofcourse. but still road to labyrinth will be very challenging for your roster.
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Atlas wrote: »
    hyperion ofcourse. but still road to labyrinth will be very challenging for your roster.

Act 4 will be too.
  • AEG93AEG93 Posts: 69
    I'd rank up Hyperion, then Dormammu, and then Daredevil, both 3 before Ronan.
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,139 ★★★★
    HYPERION ALL DAY BRO just took mine to r4 last week nnd duped him the other day. He is a monster.
  • Bigdrail93Bigdrail93 Posts: 48
    I 100% act 4 with a 4/40 x23 doing almost all of the work but you will definitely need someone that can nullify buffs as you get farther into it.
  • Sai_7Sai_7 Posts: 246
    Atlas wrote: »

I'm on 3.3 in RTTL.. made it here with only Captain Marvel Rank 4.. we cant do anything about the Safeguard except for Bleed , Poison , etc?

I also have 3 * maxed Guilly!
    AEG93 wrote: »
    I'd rank up Hyperion, then Dormammu, and then Daredevil, both 3 before Ronan.

I am not able to utilize Dormammu without losing health.. :( need to work on him.. he is handy being poison and bleed immune thou.. he helped me clear master mode of the current special event.
    How do we put voting buttons here ? any idea anyone?
    Bigdrail93 wrote: »
    I 100% act 4 with a 4/40 x23 doing almost all of the work but you will definitely need someone that can nullify buffs as you get farther into it.

Would Magik or Dormammu serve the purpose ?

Thanks guys ! I ranked up Hyperion !!