**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Reminder: Gold Member Arena Coming July 26!

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Not happy about that. Of course, I understand the reasons and I get that it's about fairness. Still don't have to like it. Lol. Having said that, I'm not going to make a fuss about it. It's just one of those things where the adult in me gets it, but the frosted side is pouting. Hahaha.
    Meh. More time to save Units for Boosts.
    Well, there's little they can do about the difference in speed for devices. Apple has faster loading times. That's a bit different than not being able to play at all because of overheating.
    Actually, without getting too deep into specifics, Apple is designed differently. That's no more in control for them than the results of my Cholestorol Screening.
  • StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    Ahhh first this thread has nothing to do with legend titles.
    Second it's not entirely on kabam android supports a ton of devices and OS versions making code harder to function as well across all platforms.

iOS runs what 2 or 3.max versions and a small handful of operating devices?

Way easier to optimize.

sure its easier to optimize but not impossible. as i said they likely don't think its worth their time and effort. Not shocking considering the number of bugs the game currently has. You guys are missing my point. If your phone is overheating because you are on IOS it is impossible to get goldpool. If you have an android phone it is impossible to get legends run.
  • StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★
    Starhawk wrote: »
    Ahhh first this thread has nothing to do with legend titles.
    Second it's not entirely on kabam android supports a ton of devices and OS versions making code harder to function as well across all platforms.

iOS runs what 2 or 3.max versions and a small handful of operating devices?

Way easier to optimize.

sure its easier to optimize but not impossible. as i said they likely don't think its worth their time and effort. Not shocking considering the number of bugs the game currently has. You guys are missing my point. If your phone is overheating because you are on IOS it is impossible to get goldpool. If you have an android phone it is impossible to get legends run.

I'm not a fan of the delay but further watering down the legend title isnt really a good thing to me either...

Also goldpool went for 15m I've done 31m on android.. so advantage? Meh

The advantage is load times when doing the legends run where it matters from start to finish. You did 31m on android because of time as the main reason. In legends run time is the least you have of. Anyways that is all i will say on the matter. I just hope Kabam can think of a solution for those who think it will water down the legends run and the fact that android users would also love to get a chance at it

• GoldenSkullGoldenSkull Posts: 55
    Anyone have a guess what the cutoff will be round 2 when it comes back without the old top 200?
  • beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    SkullKid24 wrote: »
    Anyone have a guess what the cutoff will be round 2 when it comes back without the old top 200?

It will be higher. You take out the top 200, but you have to add those 10 hours nobody could play in the first round.
    It can go either way, really. I could see it being less. It all depends on how much people want to Grind. As a general rule, I go over the previous cutoff to maximize the possibility.
    Endz wrote: »
    If yall going to delay GoldPool Arena Then Delay All Arenas Going Forward!

I agree. It is odd that only the paid arena is being delayed. While at the same time they are delaying releasing new alliance events and war season.
  • botonox03botonox03 Posts: 29
    Greetings Summoners,

Due to the current overheating and performance issues that we are currently investigating, we will be delaying our rerun of the Goldpool arena for the time being. We appreciate the feedback and requests we got to further delay this arena, and agree that it's the best course of action right now.

We don’t currently have a timeline on when the rerun of the Goldpool Arena will take place, but we will let you all know as soon as those dates have been decided, after we’ve had more time to investigate those performance issues.

@Kabam Miike @Ad0ra_ @Kabam Zibiit what will be done about the arenas currently running and also both basic and featured arenas moving forward until this is resolved? I, as I am sure many others have tried, to grind through the arenas but are not going to risk their phones due to overheating. Is there any word on the arenas other than goldpool (both current and upcoming)??
  • GoldenSkullGoldenSkull Posts: 55
    @beyonder8421 @GroundedWisdom are you gonna try and grind him out when he returns?
    I'll be in there, yes. Providing I don't have to work.
    SkullKid24 wrote: »
    @beyonder8421 @GroundedWisdom are you gonna try and grind him out when he returns?

Yes, I have been checking my numbers to see if it is "affordable", and it might be worth the try. But it is a hard sell for me as Goldpool unduped doesn't look like a good catch. But it will also depend a lot on when they decide to run this arena. I still cannot understand how people can get to 30 million points in three days. It doesn't sound healthy. (And 6 stars are not allowed in this arena). But that's beyond the topic.
    If I go all out, I'll do what I can and let the rest go. Mostly out of determination on my part. Spent every Unit I earned, and bought, trying to get him. Lol.
  • McWolfMcWolf Posts: 18
    @Ad0ra_ I'm currently not having issues, but a vacation day tomorrow, don't know If i can get another one. In addition, it is Holiday time now, so ppl in the first goldpool Arena might not bei able to join now, is that any fair?
    The Rerun is already a compensation, so wouldn't it be fair to run it now, remove Top 200 and run it a third time?
  • Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Endz wrote: »
    If yall going to delay GoldPool Arena Then Delay All Arenas Going Forward!

Not everybody's device is overheating.

They only need to delay the special arena. The other arenas are an everyweek thing. Delaying them all makes no sense.

• Deadly2016Deadly2016 Posts: 75
    McWolf wrote: »
    The Rerun is already a compensation, so wouldn't it be fair to run it now, remove Top 200 and run it a third time?
    while it may not be the solution kabam thought of first, that would be the best option.
    running it like planed and rerun it a third time (without both top 200 from the previous rounds) helps everyone.
    the ios users affected by the overheating cause they get a double thinned out competition and the unaffected (or less affected).
    i might be biased cause i have the 3 days off and i was looking forward to the grind, but its still the best option cause its not the players that get the disadvantage because of a fault in the game.