**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

iOS Beta Test - Volunteers Needed.

Comments

• JLaBXJLaBX Posts: 2
    Signed up!
  • Hey I’m ready to help out as much as I can I have an iPad mini 2 that has been getting pretty hot lately and I have also experienced crashing issues I am willing to help and have already put out a volunteer application
  • KarinshiKarinshi Posts: 280 ★★
    there was a beta test one month ago or even more, and all of that was to edit one mastery. I wounder how much time we have to wait for the "WHOLE GAME" to be fixed.
    (don't delete this for non-constructive criticism because it's not criticism, it's just me wondering in the forum)
  • Just signed up
  • I’ve signed up. I’m actually glad you’re going about it this way so thank you. Currently, I’m obtaining my bachelors in the IT field, so naturally I’ll want any kind of involvement in stuff like this. Happy hump day!
  • MaledracMaledrac Posts: 93
    Need word? Only 5,30 min game 8p2m4dbizruv.jpg
  • I’m in to help. I work in a calibration lab. So tell me what to do and I’ll see what I can use to increase the efficiency of tests.
  • Maximus_SpankersonMaximus_Spankerson Posts: 445 ★★
    I do wonder.. You are on monthly release cadence.. Wouldn't a rollback to previous version make sense at this point?
  • Thunderstruck77Thunderstruck77 Posts: 76
    Count me in!
  • DJRipsterDJRipster Posts: 169
    anyone got invited to the second round of testing yet ?
  • No I have no time received an invite yet has anyone else gotten one?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 724 ★★★★
    Hey everyone, we've just sent out another batch of invites. For those that signed up and volunteered to participate, please check the email address associated with your iTunes account. If you've received an email notification, then check the initial post of this thread for a reminder of your next steps. Thank you!
  • SligSlig Posts: 328 ★★
    Any update on how long it is expected to be tested before rollout?
  • DJRipsterDJRipster Posts: 169
    awww... no invite for me again :(

Guess I missed out
  • Drummer829Drummer829 Posts: 105
    Anyone who has the beta, can they share how it’s been so far?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 724 ★★★★
    Slig wrote: »
    Any update on how long it is expected to be tested before rollout?

No update yet, unfortunately. We will share more concrete updates as soon as we have it.

side note to the wider thread, I have once again removed some off-topic posts. As a reminder, anything not *specifically* related to the beta WILL be deleted.
  • _LOCASSG__LOCASSG_ Posts: 19
    I filled out the application hopefully I’ll get picked I play this game often but this has really slowed me up this week.
  • iPhone SE, can’t finish even 1 story quest, phone is heating and restarting.
  • Harvey1980Harvey1980 Posts: 30
    Will there be a 3rd batch of invitations sent? I signed up about 6 hours after I got the email as it was sent at 2am gmt.
  • ThopsThops Posts: 5
    Hi Guys,

if needed i can help.
  • Y2KJBKY2KJBK Posts: 2
    Signed up, looking to help. I'm an iPhone/iPad user with both devices affected, and a software developer by trade. I'm also a paying customer that's greatly displeased but can be assuaged with a quick resolution to this issue.
  • USAgentUSAgent Posts: 2
    The best part of this is when player base needs something from Kabam they turn a deaf ear. Kabam desperately needs help and people offer it up for free.
This discussion has been closed.