**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New auto-offers needed

The auto-offers in game are very very outdated. I'm wondering if there are any plans to update them any time soon?

I got this one only a couple of days ago:
j7ebwub1pgla.jpg

Comments

• Ski_illsSki_ills Posts: 1
    edited July 2018
    The auto-offers that are offered ,lol,are based on the particular difficulty of the daily class quest which youve just completed. So medium difficulty will occasionally offer tier 2 catalyst,while hard offers tier 3 etc.
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    Ski_ills wrote: »
    The auto-offers that are offered ,lol,are based on the particular difficulty of the daily class quest which youve just completed. So medium difficulty will occasionally offer tier 2 catalyst,while hard offers tier 3 etc.

This is really irrelevant.
    1st I'm doing uncollected quests.
    2nd, this offer came up after opening a 4 star crystal.
    3rd, it is the cost that is outrageous not the offer itself.

I'll give you a comparison from an offer i just got today:

9e96jckktti3.jpg
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,981 ★★★★★

9e96jckktti3.jpg

Keep in mind that these offers are just for you. There are players at all levels of the game and it might appeal to some but maybe not you. While I agree they are stale, they still make sense for lower level players out there.
    The first should be no more than about 250 units IMO
    It is the crystal opening and rank up auto offers that need a revamp.

I mean just look at the first compared to the newer second one. These were offered a week apart.
    Demonzfyre wrote: »

9e96jckktti3.jpg

Keep in mind that these offers are just for you. There are players at all levels of the game and it might appeal to some but maybe not you. While I agree they are stale, they still make sense for lower level players out there.

You can't be serious.
    You honestly think that lower level players should spend 1375 units for t2cc? Insane.
    The point is that cost is out of touch not offering t2cc. That offering should NOT be that many units especially in comparison the the second offering I posted regardless of where you are in the game.
    T2 is relevant for higher end players still since it is required for ranking 4*s which despite 5* and 6* are still relevant.
  • KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    All of those auto offers are just whale/misclick bait. The only time I've gotten one was the 3 star crystal for 400 units because my nephew just likes to hit things that popup on screens.
    2500 for a 4 star and almost every other pop up is an awful deal meant to take advantage of those with no impulse control.