**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Need help with 5.4.6 ultron

Ive done everything i could to defeat him but i always failed. Anyone who knows please help me defeat him. My roster is not very strong it consists of 5/50 4 stars and 2/35 5 stars.

Comments

• Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    Post your roster, that will help us help you.
  • HENRIQUE_FORTEHENRIQUE_FORTE Posts: 348 ★★
    Razer, what is it that is going wrong? He keeps getting that crazy regeneration? Aren't you able to, in a limit situation, use team revives until he is KO?
  • AY_WonderlandAY_Wonderland Posts: 112
    Loki with high MD.....
    I use Hood
  • Batman05Batman05 Posts: 351 ★★
    edited July 2018
    lil Joh on YouTube used a three star Loki
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Number one most important rule when fighting Ultron... Don't parry him. He will get some crazy powerful buffs if you do. Second, show us your roster. Third, Ultron evades a lot more than once ever x number of seconds... I noticed that the majority of his evades happen when I was dashing in for a medium attack. So be very careful when dashing in, and expect an evade. One way to counter this evade is when you dash in immediately hold your block. If Ultron evades, your champ will block before he has a chance to counter it with the cheaty AI moves. If he doesn't evade, you should still be able to finish the combo if you're quick enough.
  • Nerfed2DefNerfed2Def Posts: 292 ★★
    Wallet
  • GreekBeekGreekBeek Posts: 107
    I used a r4 4star Loki. Very easy once you figure it out.
    - Avoid inflicting any debuff (including Parry) while Ultron has power gain or regen buff timer. Any debuff induced on him causes Ultron to gain the buff on the timer. Instant death for you via SP3 if he gets power gain.
    - Get to Loki's SP3. Ideally wait until Fury buff timer is active and parry ultron, then drop sp3 immediately.
    - Once you have Ultron under the curse, parry-heavy on repeat until he's dead. Every parry inflicting will cause Loki to steal Ultron's next buff. If you manage to steal the fury buff, attack hard. Massive damage.
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    4 star Loki or 4 star Nebula or 4 star Medusa.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    People swear by Medusa, but I just failed with her. 4/40 duped Loki was my MVP: avoid parrying on grey power gain buff but parry on the others and steal the buffs and beat him silly.

Duped Blade is also an option, but again, avoid parrying when power gain buff is in grey.

Good luck.

Dr. Zola
    DrZola wrote: »
    People swear by Medusa, but I just failed with her. 4/40 duped Loki was my MVP: avoid parrying on grey power gain buff but parry on the others and steal the buffs and beat him silly.

Duped Blade is also an option, but again, avoid parrying when power gain buff is in grey.

Good luck.

Dr. Zola

You ever try Angela against him? I was able to solo him a few times with my Angela.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    Werewrym wrote: »

Good luck.

Dr. Zola

You ever try Angela against him? I was able to solo him a few times with my Angela.

I only have a 4* Angela at 3/30. Never really used her for anything. But that’s a good tip.

Dr. Zola
  • Crooked_Sprook1Crooked_Sprook1 Posts: 294 ★★
    Loki - buff steal

Medusa - cripples robot champs

Nebula - shock does extra damage to robot champs

Guillotine - heal reversal

• ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    I used loki. The hardest part is learning to predict his evades. Once you get that down it's pretty easy.
  • justin311justin311 Posts: 112
    Loki is the best by far and you don't have to have MD, just as long as he's duped. Mine was 4* r4

1. Don't parry until you have 1 bar, just block and attack
    2. After you reach 1 bar of power, parry......ESPECIALLY on Power Gain.....and immediately use sp1. You have to be quick so you can steal it before he hits sp3.
    3. If power gain, you'll fill to sp 3 immediately.........if not just wait until you see it, parry and sp1
    4. Once you get full power, use sp3..........after that, parry and heavy to keep curse on him
    5. This is the best way to ensure that you can steal his fury when he gets it. When you do, go to work on him. Critical hits with fury are about 15K, and if you're lucky enough to have full power with a fury......sp3 game over
  • justin311justin311 Posts: 112
    You can also refill your life immediately with Loki by stealing Ultron's massive regeneration
  • Razer_Boltz619Razer_Boltz619 Posts: 131 ★★
    edited July 2018
    Hey guys thanks alot for the tips. I ranked my 3 star loki to max because i dont a have a 4 star loki.the pictures here r my roster. When i use a loki he just wrecks me with blocked damage. I will go at him again wish me luck. yki3bmzdrrra.png
    a15zop0c5ijd.png
  • PureRage13PureRage13 Posts: 164
    I was able to one-shot Ultron with Angela (granted mine is a 4/55 5 star). She's a very good match up for him if you are intercepting. By this point, the game kind of makes you learn to intercept in order to clear content without spending health/revives/units. Intercepting is probably the hardest skill to learn but once you have it down it will pay off in the long run, big time.

I was able to keep Ultron against the wall most of the time. You have to keep wary of the evade every 7 seconds. Just anticipate it then unload after. If you can chain combos together using drop back intercepts then you can get anywhere from 11-13 hits before you need to bait the L1. Dodge the L1, watch for the evade and then start your combo chain after you counter the evade. Rinse and repeat.
    Number one most important rule when fighting Ultron... Don't parry him. He will get some crazy powerful buffs if you do. Second, show us your roster. Third, Ultron evades a lot more than once ever x number of seconds... I noticed that the majority of his evades happen when I was dashing in for a medium attack. So be very careful when dashing in, and expect an evade. One way to counter this evade is when you dash in immediately hold your block. If Ultron evades, your champ will block before he has a chance to counter it with the cheaty AI moves. If he doesn't evade, you should still be able to finish the combo if you're quick enough.

I'm pretty much able to predict when he will evade based on the 7 second rule. Black Widow is the one I have trouble with. 3% my ass.

Good luck.

Dr. Zola

I LOOOOOOVE Angela. She's so underrated.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Medusa is the best counter, honestly. Not only does she have class advantage, but she completely shuts robots down. Once you shatter his armor, he doesn’t gain any of those crazy buffs, no evade, and no power. You basically just pin him in the corner, combo, parry, combo, parry, save for an L3 to keep the armor shatter going if necessary, parry, combo until he’s dead. She makes him so easy and you don’t have to worry about his evade.
  • Ethans8279Ethans8279 Posts: 129
    Hey guys thanks alot for the tips. I ranked my 3 star loki to max because i dont a have a 4 star loki.the pictures here r my roster. When i use a loki he just wrecks me with blocked damage. I will go at him again wish me luck. yki3bmzdrrra.png
    a15zop0c5ijd.png

only SW and your 3 *loki can help
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    wow. that's a pretty weak roster @Razer_Boltz619 to be taking into ultron so I'm pretty impressed here.

SW is your best bet here, but you have to watch the gray colored buffs. If there's power gain or regen active you gotta back off. don't stun or parry him even with witch. If there's armor up or fury, go to town on him. try and nullify every buff he's got, and save SW's L3 to do that when he starts regenerating. if you're about dead and he starts regenerating just quit the fight fast revive and do it again. good luck.

if you're using loki play keep away while his power gain is active. doesn't matter for regen and the others, and once you hit l3 is heavy heavy heavy attacks.
    PureRage13 wrote: »

I'm pretty much able to predict when he will evade based on the 7 second rule. Black Widow is the one I have trouble with. 3% my ass.[/quote

Quick question that's probably dumb... does he evade the first hit anytime after 7 seconds or does he evade only a hit at precisely 7 seconds?
  • Razer_Boltz619Razer_Boltz619 Posts: 131 ★★
    All my revives and units r gone and he isnt dead. I am sad. I dont think ill get him 😢😢
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Blade with the trinity makes him into a regular fight.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I used Blade with a 2* stark and a 3* GR until I got better versions