**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

sa reward

will we get this week SA reward or it is delayed too...

Comments

• StoyvensenStoyvensen Posts: 47
    There is always a short delay before receiving SA rewards. It is never instant.
  • hungama01hungama01 Posts: 108
    normally get at this time but havnt received yet....
    so many issues onngoing so thought even sa reward might have delayed...
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    hungama01 wrote: »

It varies from week to week. Typically 5pm CST is about when it arrives. But sometimes it does not arrive until around two hours after that.
  • EhDubbEhDubb Posts: 10
    SA & AQ rewards, when can we expect them? Tighten up kabam, you’re losing more of us with every inconvenience you throw at us.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    EhDubb wrote: »
    SA & AQ rewards, when can we expect them? Tighten up kabam, you’re losing more of us with every inconvenience you throw at us.

Patience man.
    Sorry, after the last couple weeks I’m about out of patience with this game. I just want them to know that.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    I never know what the rush is, we don’t need it at a specific time, go to sleep it will be there in the morning, or get back to school/work it will be there later.

It’s like if it’s longer than 2 hours a mass panic starts, the rewards are dull anyway.
    You’re missing the point, It’s not really about the rewards. It’s about whether or not this game is ever going to work properly again.
  • project314project314 Posts: 67
    I never know what the rush is, we don’t need it at a specific time, go to sleep it will be there in the morning, or get back to school/work it will be there later.

It’s like if it’s longer than 2 hours a mass panic starts, the rewards are dull anyway.

The rewards aren't dull if you're sitting on the edge of something, like your next 5* champ (SA shards) or your next significant rank-up (AQ cycle rewards - T4B & Glory). Case in point, I'm waiting on this week's AQ rewards to rank 5 my 4* Domino, so I'm excited about the rewards. =)
    Wow the AQ rewards suck lol. This game is a joke right now
  • project314project314 Posts: 67
    Actually, I'm waiting on the correct AQ rewards to rank 5 that 4* Domino. Come on, devs, I beliiiiieeeeeeve in you!!!
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    EhDubb wrote: »
    Wow the AQ rewards suck lol. This game is a joke right now

You know thats cause basically everyone got normal bracket rewards and has to wait for compensation right?
  • MaidrilMaidril Posts: 288
    hungama01 wrote: »

Sometimes it takes a day or two