**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Alliance quest compensation rewards

Ascoop24Ascoop24 Posts: 128 ★★★
When will get the correct alliance quest rewards and do we have to stay in our current alliance till we get them?

Comments

• GatorSlam_MrvKnGatorSlam_MrvKn Posts: 211
    This drives me insane!gyeqbys47asa.png
  • ZachAttack06ZachAttack06 Posts: 74
    I would also like to know when we are getting the real rewards.
  • GatorSlam_MrvKnGatorSlam_MrvKn Posts: 211
    We were expert tier ranked 120 the previous AQ.
    We got 199 in expert last AQ.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    They haven’t sent out comp rewards yet. My guess is they’ll have milestone rewards as well as correct rank rewards together.
    Yeah I knew that. They also said ‘sometime later in the week they’ll be sent out’
    Was kinda hoping they would be sent out tonight so I can rank someone.
  • PennsyltuckyPennsyltucky Posts: 60
    Was kinda hoping they would be sent out tonight so I can rank someone.

Good luck in thinking that kabam is efficient haha
  • Ascoop24Ascoop24 Posts: 128 ★★★
    Yeah I knew that. They also said ‘sometime later in the week they’ll be sent out’

Did they really? So if we want to make any changes in members will they need to stay until they are delivered or will it be sent to them regardless? We have a guy stepping down for a few weeks a dont want him to miss out
    Ascoop24 wrote: »

Did they really? So if we want to make any changes in members will they need to stay until they are delivered or will it be sent to them regardless? We have a guy stepping down for a few weeks a dont want him to miss out

It’s never a good idea to leave before rewards are handed out.
  • Darrellz2161Darrellz2161 Posts: 83
    I feel like this AQ cheated me out of rewards i sorely needed 😔 last week we placed very high and got amazing rewards but this week was horrible rewards
  • Glad it wasn't just us. I came here to see if we were the only one. Nope. This is just he automated rewards that go out. I feel pretty good our little alliance was in the top 2500 of all alliances out there. We definitely scored well enough to stay in expert.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    The rewards we got are completely horrendous and I don't even remember the last time i've seen such terrible rewards it's been so so so long and honestly this how situation and how you've been handling it leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

I really hope you guys are listening because you are starting to test a lot of people's paintence and have a lot of work to do to make up for it all.
    The rewards we got are completely horrendous and I don't even remember the last time i've seen such terrible rewards it's been so so so long and honestly this how situation and how you've been handling it leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

I really hope you guys are listening because you are starting to test a lot of people's paintence and have a lot of work to do to make up for it all.

I think you and the others are thinking the rewards we got are the end all be all for this week. They still haven’t sent out the AQ comp rewards yet. We should get them today or tomorrow. You should see the right rewards then and if not, time to break out the pitchforks and torches.
    t60tt7q8rr7g.png

Thank you very much I appreciate this info.
  • Jjjmb5Jjjmb5 Posts: 119
    Hey guys lets cut them a break its technically not the the end of the week yet still tomorrow or saturday they got alot to to do ie put everyone in correct bracket than do all those calculations to give proper rank rewards cuz of course they not gonna just give everyone the top rank specially with two of them advancing to next tier us the top reward but yes kabam hurry i need the glory for t4s
  • GaaabeMGaaabeM Posts: 33
    t60tt7q8rr7g.png

I’m not trusting them on this. They’re gonna go back on their word and blame it on miscommunication.
  • AndyC21AndyC21 Posts: 4
    tmadlwx6tn0q.png
  • AndyC21AndyC21 Posts: 4
    I hope that's not all!!!!
    t60tt7q8rr7g.png

This doesn’t confirm anything. They don’t explicitly say you get rewards for leaving your alliance. It’s way to vague for me to trust if I was switching alliances.
  • ezmoneyezmoney Posts: 208
    this needs fixed now... not later in the week... now. unacceptable
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    t60tt7q8rr7g.png

This doesn’t confirm anything. They don’t explicitly say you get rewards for leaving your alliance. It’s way to vague for me to trust if I was switching alliances.

Well I'm not switching but I can show this to the guy stepping down and he can make his own decision but I am thankful the other guy found this at least.
  • How do you figure that's vague? @V1PER1987 It's pretty straightforward. You'll get the compensation for the Alliance you put up points with. Meaning if you're in a different Alliance come time the compensation gets sent out, you'll get the same rewards which everyone in the Alliance you were in got. So switch Alliances if you desire. It will not effect what you get.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    V1PER1987 wrote: »

I think you and the others are thinking the rewards we got are the end all be all for this week. They still haven’t sent out the AQ comp rewards yet. We should get them today or tomorrow. You should see the right rewards then and if not, time to break out the pitchforks and torches.

I know but this situation should not have happened, not only did they drop people down to the normal bracket but they gave out a lot of misinformation.

Which in turn screwed a lot of allainces in general regardless of what maps they ran which gave people really terrible rewards and dealt a blow to summouners who need sepecfic things that we usually get from them.

If the compasation rewards aren't in line with what we should have gotten or better than they are going to have a major problems on their hands on top of all the other stuff.

Frankly speaking the game is a complete mess and this is just the cherry on top of it and may really put some people off of this game for good or at the very least they might just stop spending money to buy things.

Right now I find it very hard to take the things they say at face value and in general they have a lot of work to do to fix and rectify a lot of issues this game is currently facing especially since 19.0 got released.
    How do you figure that's vague? @V1PER1987 It's pretty straightforward. You'll get the compensation for the Alliance you put up points with. Meaning if you're in a different Alliance come time the compensation gets sent out, you'll get the same rewards which everyone in the Alliance you were in got. So switch Alliances if you desire. It will not effect what you get.

How is it vague? Because like I said they didn’t explicitly say you can leave your alliance and you’ll still get the rewards. Just like you’re free to do AQ if you choose this week. Get it?