**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

5* AG offer anytime soon??

sr7pb6cxyz5b.jpg

Just need to awaken the beast.. anyone know if there's an offer coming?

Thx!

Comments

• DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    I'm in the same boat but haven't ranked him up. I'd love an awaking gem but probably not willing to spend what they will ask for It, not to mention it would probably be a crystal.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    If they offer on I bet it will be a cache for a 3* game, then 4* ag and then 5* ag. For a gram total of at least 12000 units
  • trey92008trey92008 Posts: 101
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    If they offer on I bet it will be a cache for a 3* game, then 4* ag and then 5* ag. For a gram total of at least 12000 units

Typically I'd agree with you, however considering they just had a 3* & 4* deal, I don't think they'd go about it like that anytime soon. If anything, maybe a 7/4 deal?

• Mobius360Mobius360 Posts: 69
    I'm sure a lot of us would love a 5 star awaken gem deal. Within reasonable costs anyways.

Probably will get the gem crystal deal sooner or later but not likely a generic anytime soon.

• DrOctavius2_2DrOctavius2_2 Posts: 432 ★★
    Enjoy the 20,000 cache offer to get a awakening gem
  • VavasourVavasour Posts: 258
    I'll pay that.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I have a science 5* ag from LOL easy path and so far it's been useless lol. I wouldn't waste any money on one unless it's a generic
  • VavasourVavasour Posts: 258
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    I have a science 5* ag from LOL easy path and so far it's been useless lol. I wouldn't waste any money on one unless it's a generic

That's true, has to be generic.