**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

R5 5*... Who?

DingaloDingalo Posts: 355
edited July 2018 in Strategy and Tips
If you guys were in my shoes... what would be the best future R5 option?

If you guys can, explain why please :) it will help me LOADS!

R5 5*... Who? 32 votes

AA and use 5* Generic Awakening Gem on him.
31%
Jank39TendersquadDuke_SilverV1PER1987SolotrixXC123456789Traceu27Robbo29192andymk514Nerds_galore 10 votes
GR and use 5* Generic Awakening Gem on him
18%
AsukiraPcc880NanoDroidIngi_Freyr1975TJ107skullduggery72 6 votes
6* LC to R2 instead!
50%
GAM3RGUYAscoop24Darkrider05ShadeZeroJonibärchenM1k0rinBruce12342shchong2KillerRino19Strikerrx8TitoBandito187Josefine4ezmoneyFhfjghhggggjfhfjgMaidrilRockypantherx 16 votes

Comments

• ChosenOne94ChosenOne94 Posts: 108
    No one
  • PurveyorPurveyor Posts: 201 ★★
    None of the above. You will be so mad if you use a generic gem on either and you can’t justify taking someone unduped to rank 5.
  • DingaloDingalo Posts: 355
    Purveyor wrote: »
    None of the above. You will be so mad if you use a generic gem on either and you can’t justify taking someone unduped to rank 5.

I kinda understand not using a Generic on GR... but you don’t see AA worth generic?

Who would you consider more worthy of the Generic? @Purveyor & @ChosenOne94
  • FallencircusFallencircus Posts: 339 ★★★
    AA is definitely worth a generic and r4. Wouldnt take him to r5 though. Definitely wouldn’t use a generic or r5 GR. I would save your cats for a better 5 or 6*
  • PurveyorPurveyor Posts: 201 ★★
    Dingalo wrote: »
    Purveyor wrote: »

I kinda understand not using a Generic on GR... but you don’t see AA worth generic?

Who would you consider more worthy of the Generic? @Purveyor & @ChosenOne94

Blade, spark, domino. Possibly one of the newer champs like Proxima midnight. I’m not one that gets them when they’re brand new. So I can’t say for sure. But to me a rank 5 champ needs to be versatile. Archangel really isn’t. He is OP for some fights. But also worthless for others.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,044 ★★★★★
    AA is absolutely not worth a generic, there are fewer worse choices (among those considered "reasonable"). He's not even worth a class gem at this point
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    I’d say Archangel r5 and save the gem
  • MaidrilMaidril Posts: 288
    edited July 2018
    6* LC to R2 instead!
    Depends - I assume you’ve cleared most content? In which case, I’d save it or rank LC if you really feel you need to use the resources.

AA is very useful in clearing parts of act 5 and can be useful in events. But the game is certainly moving in a direction that he (and most other champs) are becoming obsolete.

They really need to run a 5* SW arena or 5 OR bring back pre-12.0 witch.