**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Rewards for 100% chapter 5.2

Attempting to complete 5.2 especially when you face off with Collector is not easy feat. Kabam might want to look into increasing the rewards for 100% completion in order to encourage more people to attempt completing the whole of 5.2. A T2alpha might just be enough to inspire more players to attempt this insanely designed challenges.

Comments

• SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    I agree, I'm definitely in no hurry to 100% that, that's for sure.
  • Batman05Batman05 Posts: 351 ★★
    Once they put out chapter 3 and 4 the whole completion rewards will be what drives people to fully explore act 5. It's best to get each chapter done as soon as you can so you don't fall behind so you can get the act exploration as quickly as you can
  • CwbeatssCwbeatss Posts: 15
    I agree, 5.2 is hard, Specifically from 5.2.4 forward
  • ALIENALIEN Posts: 34
    If kabam deep dive into their data base, they can probably see the % of players who have completed 5.2 100%. The rewards are simply not tempting enough. Throw in a t2a and the stat will sky rocket for sure.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    The collector isn't as bad as everyone is saying, yes his specials are basically unavoidable, but if playing correctly and intercepting his attacks you can do some good damage before a KO, if your holding block he tends not to fire a special, so be quick and get in before he strikes you.

I used my SL for him, magik couldn't get to a 2nd special to lock him, I think the Vision would be best who starts with 2 bars of power.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    I also think the rewards were very poor though, so completely agree on that!
    edited July 2017
    Kabam, would you guys consider upping the rewards so that more ppl would be motivated to attempt. Collector is basically unbeatable. Try it.
  • VavasourVavasour Posts: 258
    Agreed, the problem is that 5.2 also happens to be a lot of fun!
  • smdam38smdam38 Posts: 820 ★★★
    The worst part is that it's 5.2
    There's still 4 more parts and I doubt they get easier.
  • Salvy4Salvy4 Posts: 84
    They need to have that Halls of Healing (Revive/Health Potion) a monthly event. You need a good stash to get through act V without using units.
  • GoChickensGoChickens Posts: 22
    I initially thought they were ****, but you basically get 3 t4c and 5 t4b for 100% exploration. If your expectation is to get some sort of awakening gem from each exploration, then yes, you will be disappointed. But, if you conpare it to the t4b/c rewards from other acts, this is far superior.
  • Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★
    GoChickens wrote: »
    I initially thought they were ****, but you basically get 3 t4c and 5 t4b for 100% exploration. If your expectation is to get some sort of awakening gem from each exploration, then yes, you will be disappointed. But, if you conpare it to the t4b/c rewards from other acts, this is far superior.

Except you can only use this on a 4*. That's the problem. The future is 5*, and Kabam has explicitly stated this. The rewards are garbage and make 0 sense for game progression.

This is coming from someone who has already 100% it too.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    You got to look forward to act 5 completion and exploration rewards not just for 1 chapter
    GoChickens wrote: »

Except you can only use this on a 4*. That's the problem. The future is 5*, and Kabam has explicitly stated this. The rewards are garbage and make 0 sense for game progression.

This is coming from someone who has already 100% it too.

Totally agree, since the future is going to be 5*, shouldn't the reward be skewed towards items which are useful for 5* champs? It's not rewarding and doesn't tempt players to attemp 100%. When you face Collector, you'll know what I mean. By the way, I've also completed 100%.
    One must not be short sighted. If you plan to stay in the game and if you belong to a top ally with all the prestige chase, you will understand that 5* is critical and not be contented with your whole army of 4*. My prestige is at 5660 and I'm still chasing prestige to keep up with the top ally.
  • HamedSOHamedSO Posts: 139
    edited July 2017
    ALIEN wrote: »
    Attempting to complete 5.2 especially when you face off with Collector is not easy feat. Kabam might want to look into increasing the rewards for 100% completion in order to encourage more people to attempt completing the whole of 5.2. A T2alpha might just be enough to inspire more players to attempt this insanely designed challenges.

100% agree. Rewards are bad compared to the effort and the length of 5.2 paths. RTL has better rewards and only one path in each chapter and it is straight forward.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,554 Guardian
    If kabam deep dive into their data base, they can probably see the % of players who have completed 5.2 100%. The rewards are simply not tempting enough. Throw in a t2a and the stat will sky rocket for sure.

Why do you assume they want that to happen?
    DNA3000 wrote: »

Why do you assume they want that to happen?

Cos there is a high chance for better revenue. :smile: