**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who to use the LoL generic awakening gem on

FineFine Posts: 78
About to wrap up LoL and tryna decide who to use the gem on. I have 2 skill awakening gems so will likely use one on GP or Thor Rags and save the other for Killmonger or maybe Masacre.

Who to use the LoL generic awakening gem on 45 votes

Domino
42%
Purveyor1haunted_memoryZzzKayne34AhitlawDuke_SilverSaif_AionFight_meIngi_Freyr1975JC_loganbubCh1efsteriottoknowspaceoctopusiRetr0GSTAR21NewYorkSmittyAnthinhoRobbo29192 19 votes
Hyperion
15%
rahul3038ZENCapWW2buffajrAtul_aryanBumbunyonTheSpicyKnight 7 votes
Hood
4%
BapoiLOGAN580 2 votes
Luke Cage
2%
Voltolos 1 vote
Dormammu
2%
Headroller 1 vote
Sit on it and wait
33%
Spity68heruheru511RotellyLittleSisterRasiloverBahamutEvangelionlovrjlamadisonMaldroit2Noob2435CainJustcause102ŁŤÇRockypantherxCrooked_Sprook1 15 votes

Comments

• FineFine Posts: 78
    Current roster
  • FineFine Posts: 78
    oilx3dfs9w99.png
  • Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 475 ★★★
    Domino
    Out of ones you listed, I would probably say Domino or LC, but those may be only class gem worthy and not generic. There are others that benefit more, like Medusa or Void.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    I would say domino or save.

Dormammu could be a moot point depending on how they change md/dex
    Hyperion doesn't change his use, just enhances buffs.
    Hood I don't think I would use a class awakening on. Good, but not great.
    Luke Cage good after rework, but I would only use a class awakening on him.
  • Esketit420Esketit420 Posts: 58
    Jeez man that’s what you call dedication right there. I would personally choose domino because if she’s duped she’s god on AW defense.
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    Domino
    What a roster, IMO go for Domino