Champion Spotlight - Domino

Comments

• Any word on anything related to Domino?
  • IrohrIrohr Posts: 254
    edited July 2018
    Any clarification on why AA gets a critical failure while blocking when no bleed stacks are on Domino? Asking for a friend...
    Any answer on AA getting critical failure for blocking with no bleeds on Domino?
    Seriously. I'm getting tired of asking about AA vs Domino. Why is it a critical failure when blocking with no bleed stacks?
  • FixxxFixxx Posts: 234
    Anything on her block break bug?
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 2,857 ★★★★★
    Any word on crossbones either? I’m really not sure why this is just being ignored until it goes away
    Dude this is ridiculous that it's been over a month of this. They just bury it and hope it goes away.
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 551 ★★★
    Don’t let it get buried. When will she stop punching through blocks?
    Don't let this die. I wish I could get an answer on AA vs Domino.
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 609 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    These questions are NEVER getting adequate answers.
    Will there be a Domino fix?
  • Har8Har8 Posts: 21
    Fix this stupid bug... She has already cost me 10 L4 potions..... And, no, it's not because of me, it's because she constantly breaks my block, even if I glue my finger to the screen, she just breaks it...
    Sooooo.... Is a mod going to comment on this or are you just ignoring it till it goes away? I'll let you know now, I'll ask everyday till my question gets answered.
    Domino's block break is being exploited in AWD. Will there be punishment for players who use her in defense? What if they were unaware of it?
  • PureRage13PureRage13 Posts: 164
    DrZola wrote: »
    Come to think of it, it all started with Domino. Maybe my iPhone overheating is just energy damage from its “critical failure” to operate the game.

Dr. Zola

I like seeing you on the boards. I’m so angry at Kabam right now but you always bring a good sense of humor. Needed at this point in time. 👍
    Maybe Domino's critical failure is preventing the mods response.
  • Maximus_SpankersonMaximus_Spankerson Posts: 447 ★★
    Requesting an update here. Block break is a major issue impacting alliance wars.
  • RotellyRotelly Posts: 288 ★★
    @Kabam Miike can we get an update on how Dominos SP2 behaves?
  • r3nTsr3nTs Posts: 30
    edited July 2018
    DPool21 wrote: »
    Breaking blocks.
    Dealing damage for no reason at all.
    Fighting her with a skill champion puts you in a big disadvantage
    Fighting her with champions that have small chance to do things. Like Stark Enhanced Spiderman who every time you try to dodge back she will remove 10-15% of your health points because he didn't evade with the 3% chance. Keep in mind there are like 50 more champions in this category

All these makes Domino a Totally Unfun character to play against and probably the worst designed champion ever existed in a game. Congratulations Kabam!

Totally agree. Dodge back and take damage, block her and she breaks you... wtf?!
    This game is goin nowhere, going worst over and over... they ask us to be patient for years now but patience has a limit... in a company or in any commercial activity if you do wrong once it’s ok but if you do twice you’re out. Here they FU almost everyday and ask us to be patient... HELLO KABAM! WE ARE CONSUMER! i’m really sick about their attitude and i really cannot understand how marvel continues to associate their mark to this awful company.
  • PureRage13PureRage13 Posts: 164

@Kabam Miike any word on what’s going on with crossbones then? Is he getting critical failure for “failing to reduce her ability accuracy even when he has no furies” or is he getting critical failure for “failing to proc fury even though he’s hitting her block”

Still no word on this @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious ? Not even a small update? Radio silence.

Getting clarification for you! Apologies for the delay on it!!

Great, thank you.

He gets Critical Failure for trying to reduce her ability accuracy which he attempts on every attack.

This is ridiculous. Why on every attack? He should only be reducing ability accuracy if he gains a fury.

Domino is unbelievably broken.
  • ezmoneyezmoney Posts: 208
    PureRage13 wrote: »

@Kabam Miike any word on what’s going on with crossbones then? Is he getting critical failure for “failing to reduce her ability accuracy even when he has no furies” or is he getting critical failure for “failing to proc fury even though he’s hitting her block”

Still no word on this @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious ? Not even a small update? Radio silence.

Great, thank you.

He gets Critical Failure for trying to reduce her ability accuracy which he attempts on every attack.

This is ridiculous. Why on every attack? He should only be reducing ability accuracy if he gains a fury.

use other champs
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,416 ★★★★★

Great, thank you.

I think the bigger question is why are you so committed to using Crossbones against Domino?
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 2,857 ★★★★★
    V1PER1987 wrote: »

Great, thank you.

I think the bigger question is why are you so committed to using Crossbones against Domino?

I think I can answer that one. For me at least, the problem with crossbones getting critical failure for failing to reduce AA when he doesn’t have any furies is the precedent it sets with domino.

At that moment, crossbones isn’t reducing AA whatsoever. He doesn’t have any furies. It’s the fact that there is so little logic applied to her abilities that it’s bad for the future of the game. It’s the same with archangel, how (when there are no bleeds on domino) he fails to apply poison when he has a 0% chance to.

You should not be able to “fail” when there is a 0% chance to. That’s like saying you lost a race when you weren’t even supposed to compete.

The reason it’s so bad, is that kabam are not explaining why some abilities fail and some don’t. They are leaving us to find out. Why does parry fail? Why doesn’t willpower or double edge? Why does a champion like black panther classic get Critical failure when he begins his special depending on if he makes them bleed or not, even if the opponent evades and therefore his ability wasn’t even in practice.

Domino is such a messed up champ that causes unavoidable for nothing (in some cases literally), and the least kabam could do is make it clear what can and can’t fail and why.

• V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,416 ★★★★★

Great, thank you.

I think I can answer that one. For me at least, the problem with crossbones getting critical failure for failing to reduce AA when he doesn’t have any furies is the precedent it sets with domino.

At that moment, crossbones isn’t reducing AA whatsoever. He doesn’t have any furies. It’s the fact that there is so little logic applied to her abilities that it’s bad for the future of the game. It’s the same with archangel, how (when there are no bleeds on domino) he fails to apply poison when he has a 0% chance to.

You should not be able to “fail” when there is a 0% chance to. That’s like saying you lost a race when you weren’t even supposed to compete.

The reason it’s so bad, is that kabam are not explaining why some abilities fail and some don’t. They are leaving us to find out. Why does parry fail? Why doesn’t willpower or double edge? Why does a champion like black panther classic get Critical failure when he begins his special depending on if he makes them bleed or not, even if the opponent evades and therefore his ability wasn’t even in practice.

Domino is such a messed up champ that causes unavoidable for nothing (in some cases literally), and the least kabam could do is make it clear what can and can’t fail and why.

Yeah I’m beginning to see the point. I actually just fought Domino twice in AW on node 30 (which already is a ridiculous node). I used both CAIW and Magik, both of which trigger zero abilities on their basic attacks. Mid combo on both of them I just randomly started degenerating for absolutely no reason. @Kabam Miike you REALLY need to find answers to Domino because this is ridiculous. Please tell me why mid combo I start degenerating when I have no ability to trigger.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 1,888 ★★★
    edited July 2018

Thanks Vydious. Looking forward to that clarification. 👍
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 609 ★★★

Yeah I’m beginning to see the point. I actually just fought Domino twice in AW on node 30 (which already is a ridiculous node). I used both CAIW and Magik, both of which trigger zero abilities on their basic attacks. Mid combo on both of them I just randomly started degenerating for absolutely no reason. @Kabam Miike you REALLY need to find answers to Domino because this is ridiculous. Please tell me why mid combo I start degenerating when I have no ability to trigger.

Clearly you failed to degen when you started the combo, therefore, degen. Duh.
    If we, the end users, can figure out the profound brokenness of a champ in less than 10 minutes of fights and take maybe 5 minutes more to figure out all the ways it can be weaponized for AW and LoL, how does this keep happening?