**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Open Letter to Kabam

Captain_MaimCaptain_Maim Posts: 335
edited July 2017 in General Discussion
Dear Kabam,
You have put together an incredibly average experience driven mostly by the devotion fans have for any Marvel experience. Well done! However, while I'm mystified by many oversights you clearly had as your lack of vision came to fruition, one stands out above all the rest.

Why is it that when you created your in game chat you didn't have an option to be notified in some way when someone in your alliance sends a message on alliance chat? The lack of this feature forces those who want to play competitively to download a 3rd party chat app, riddled with viruses, in order to effectively communicate with their teammates.

Of all the changes you could make, please make this simple coding change that would improve quality of life for all who play. Add an option to get notifications in AND out of game for alliance chat.

Thanks

Comments

• VandalSavageVandalSavage Posts: 267 ★★
    The key selling point for the inclusion of a chat notification option is because the 3rd party app that you use is riddled with viruses.

Wouldn't it be better to use 3rd party app that doesn't have viruses instead of using one that does?

Also, I really like the way you try to win them over with phrases like " incredibly average experience", "many oversights", and "lack of vision". This tells me that you are in it for the long haul.