**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Starburst buff? Really?

Starburst buff? Really? What a cheap way to make the degeneration buff severely limit strategy in the game!

UNLESS, of course, you are fortunate enough to have a champion that has been beefed up enough and/ or is immune to denegeration effects, OR you paid a ridiculous stupid amount of money for stuff like salve, etc.

Let’s just add this critic to one of the many on the App game reviews.

Thanks for thinking of another way to make the game less fun!

Comments

• Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    "paid a ridiculous stupid amount of money for stuff like salve" :D:D:D

Everywhere I've run into starburst salve never helped me. high ranked regen champs did.
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    Salve might give you some extra PI growth, but aint worthy. there are better ways to get PI.

Definitely, not intended to help you with Starburst
  • Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    I'm pretty sure most players learnt to deal with starburst in 4.3.1. Why can't you? If you don't have Hulk Ragnarok or duped Magik then most regen champs like Wolverine, X23, duped Blade, duped Iron man, Ultron, duped Iron Patriot and duped Scarlet Witch should be able to help you push through. Alternatively, save all your potions and daily 20% revives for a path a week and you will be done in no time.
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    I cant beat punisher in rttl 4.4 bc he got starburst lol
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    I love the challenge. enjoy it
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    Any tips on beating final 3 quests of chapter 4 in rttl i been stuck on it for over a yr lol
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    @68W_CAB I'm guessing you are somewhat new to the game. Starburst is not that bad if you use the right champions or have a good mastery setup to counteract it. For instance, maybe use a good regen champ like Wolverine or Doctor Voodoo. Also you have to invest in a good mastery setup that will allow you to end the fight faster. Expensive masteries are expensive for a reason (they help you).
  • Oroku_SakiOroku_Saki Posts: 167
    If you hate starbursts you aren't human.
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    Thawnim wrote: »
    @68W_CAB I'm guessing you are somewhat new to the game. Starburst is not that bad if you use the right champions or have a good mastery setup to counteract it. For instance, maybe use a good regen champ like Wolverine or Doctor Voodoo. Also you have to invest in a good mastery setup that will allow you to end the fight faster. Expensive masteries are expensive for a reason (they help you).

Except unfazed, that **** is expensive, and doesnt help xD. But yeah 99% of the expensive ones are really helpful
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,052 ★★★★★
    I belive Hype can help there a lot. save some energy, throw some heavies and than finish the fight as quick as possible with his sp2 + more heavies or sp3. actualy any champ, who can deal ton of damage in short time, will work, it's just Hype was my only 5/50 back than
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    If you find salve an expensive mastery I'm guessing your set up isn't great. Could you show us? Having good masteries is key in this game, I think advise there will help you a lot.
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Starburst node must not be anything especially tough since I don’t know what it is and I’m uncollected. Seems like you need practice.