**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

AQ Bracket Compensation

AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
Any update on when we should be expecting our compensation for the messed up AQ bracket placements? The closed discussion mentioned at the end of this past AQ cycle, which was yesterday.

Comments

• KbugiiKbugii Posts: 167 ★★
    I just heard from a buddy that his alliance in advanced tier got their stuff
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Im still waiting for my expert tier stuff hopefully soon
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Im still waiting for my expert tier stuff hopefully soon
  • I personally haven't received anything don't want to jump to conclusions but would definitely like my compensation whatever they might be
  • EzioEzio Posts: 40
    AQ Bracket Rewards are released! I just got my Expert Bracket milestones. :)
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Got some stuff but really wasn't impressed with it, I really hope we're in our correct brackets when the next aq series starts because if not it's going to tick off a lot of people including me.

Things like this really shouldn't be happening, so far 19.0 is turning into the worst thing to ever happen to the game and it's causing a ton of different issues that are taking way too long to fix.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Got some stuff but really wasn't impressed with it, I really hope we're in our correct brackets when the next aq series starts because if not it's going to tick off a lot of people including me.

Things like this really shouldn't be happening, so far 19.0 is turning into the worst thing to ever happen to the game and it's causing a ton of different issues that are taking way too long to fix.

Brackets are obsolete now.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,554 Guardian

They announced that the peak milestones changes were going live with the next AQ series starting on the 15th. So as of the next AQ series, brackets no longer exist.
  • Kdog76Kdog76 Posts: 60
    Just got some stuff for AQ. Just going to say I think it was pretty fair. We ended up with more glory and same or better rewards- that’s all we can or should ask for. Not commenting on other issues or what should be done for those. For this one I’ll just say thanks
    @Ad0ra_ @Kabam Miike
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    The rewards were def fair. You got max milestone rewards and rank rewards are still coming... you couldn’t have done better than maximum milestones lol.
  • Kayser2705Kayser2705 Posts: 96
    Good stuff, thanks Kabam!!