**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who is worth 4* Generic Awakening Gem

I have 4 star thor which I can take it to R5 immediately if awakened.
I have 4 star blade at R4 and it will take me lot of time time to bring him to R5.
I am planning to finish uncollected soon and I finished 5.2.3

Who is worth 4* Generic Awakening Gem 28 votes

4 star Thor (I can take him to R5 immediately if awakened)
7%
Foxhero007SDAATR 2 votes
4 star Blade at R4(it will take me lot of time time to bring him to R5. Need 2 Tier 4 skill catalyst)
82%
NEOvg2782Jank39SpeedbumpJohnyzeroSuperSam57ShaheerFIazDoonxPsgamer497BahamutBlaZeNCats4lifeChampioncriticshadow_lurker22binrakGhostboytjieSolotrixChirdxxAnthinhoSnakep 23 votes
Wait for Other(Please suggest in comment who is worth waiting for)
10%
PegasusSassyMastyFhfjghhggggjfhfjg 3 votes

Comments

• Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    4 star Blade at R4(it will take me lot of time time to bring him to R5. Need 2 Tier 4 skill catalyst)
    This is a tough one. Blade is better overall, but Thor duped can help you maintain the parry stun during masochism in act 5
  • Options
    SolotrixSolotrix Posts: 64
    I personally have both blade and Thor duped and they are my top champs. They both benefit equally from awakening but it depends on what you’re aiming for. For questing I say Thor and everything else blade
  • Options
    DoonxDoonx Posts: 182
    Blade alone can handle entire Act 4 😂
  • Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Thor lost a lot of value in the meta when he was nerfed in 12.0, and has lost even more after Hyperion, Medusa, and Proxima Midnight have been added.
  • Options
    binrakbinrak Posts: 193
    They are good champs both of them become great when awaken .Thor stun chain help u a lot. I used him against ghost in uncollected he killed her with 78 hits .But Blade is a God tier in this game he can take anyone. his regen help u save a lot of units .His danger sense and unique synergy make him super cool.In my opinion you have to awake blade first because he will help you to progress in this game .