**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New 19.0 update phone problems [Merged Threads]

Comments

• SuperSaiyanMikeSuperSaiyanMike Posts: 6
    Phone still gets hot with this update and a potential to set fingers ablaze while swiping left and right. I thought iOS 12 beta was gonna fix it, but all it can probably fix is my breakfast 🍳.
  • tonyj007tonyj007 Posts: 276
    NEO wrote: »
    So far 86.4k people have read this thread and 2k have posted their comments here. Imagine the thousands of other people that have not read this. They have no warning of the potential damage being done to their devices. An in game warning via email would be the responsible and caring thing for Kabam to do for its loyal fan base.

i agree , but its politics, can't really say too much , i have sent out warning. Told members to read this thread

Members/players still asking for compensation while playing

We dont feel that you are working properly on the problems we have. When it comes to things like the quest revives, you can take that bug out in a matter of hours, when we need something to be done, its always “we are working on it”... I am curious, what kind of compensation do we get for all this...
    One paying player
    All Members/ players

Please reduces your time on the game

Reduces the risk to the life of a devices (overheating can reduce battery performance)

Please pass this message on to Members/ players
    You can't protect children by lying to them – the truth will hurt less
  • KrillexzKrillexz Posts: 3
    Having issue at zte Android phone..
    Phone overheats to the point the game actually starts to freeze
  • MjolinarMjolinar Posts: 157 ★★
    Would be great to get an update on progress. Been over 10 days now since the issue started...
  • DiscountjohnnyDiscountjohnny Posts: 17
    Arenas must be going super low with so many of is unable to grind it.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    So if you all look in the beta thread there's a little update in there. Looks like they are letting the beta testers run with the update over the weekend and go from there. So we probably won't be receiving any updates over the weekend.
    I did notices more members adding more post about Android devices having problems (too much too read ).

Apple makes IOS devices, not sure how many other company make Android phones . With so many different models of Android devices overheating will impact each model in a different way .

So its hard to say how long you can use a Android devices before it impacts on the battery or any other part of the device
  • mmontisanommontisano Posts: 13
    i downloaded Kabam’s Transformers game because i wanted to see if the heating issue was there as well. sad to say, it’s across the board for me.
  • mmontisanommontisano Posts: 13
    either, or MCOC has burned out my phone so much it can’t process games like it used to...
    I read this from a android menber/player

There's issues with parry's, champion abilities and specials not working, masteries not working, wrong information, draining battery, stopping the battery from charging, increasing battery voltages, high battery temperature, occasional lags, framerate issues, janky animation, network connection issues, occasional freezes, disconnections and more and it's ONLY with this game every other game and app work well.

Not sure if impact is due to patch 19.0 , but beware

I have a android phone , but never used ran game on devices before patch 19.0. My phone does get hotter now i run game. Only a few fights then stop, restart phone, check game s not running in the background, check devices to see if it is warm, play game when devices is cooler. to reduces the damage to battery with overheating . I am surprised how hot my android phone gets after a few fights. Its the first week i have played game on android phone, its a new phone less than a year old , latest model by made by company

Just passing info about my android phone running game the first week
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    I've got a fairly powerful and new Android and it gets warmer than I'd like, more than enough to keep me out of the arena. This isn't just an iOS problem. Lots of us have been saying that for a while now. I can imagine older Android's have a really hard time right now.. in the past I only played on an iPad mini 4 but I can forget about that now. If an iPad mini 4 can't run a game something is seriously wrong..lol. It's more than powerful enough to do all but the cutting edge kind of stuff. Unfortunately it will be next week before we can have a "normal" game, if we are lucky.
  • mmontisano wrote: »
    i downloaded Kabam’s Transformers game because i wanted to see if the heating issue was there as well. sad to say, it’s across the board for me.

I tried posting something similar to this about 3 times. Each time it got removed, and I was sent a warning.
  • BenLucasBenLucas Posts: 69
    - Ipad5 (model a1822): Game has crashed (black screen + spinning wheel) on 7 different occassions over the past 12 hours. While in EQ and arenas.

- Iphone SE: device went burning hot in less than a minute, forced closed all apps and game is unplayable on that device.

Some of the best games played console and PC needed to have the required specifications( CPU , size of memory) to play the game successfully . A screen with high resolutions. You can't play some on 1st generations game on a 3rd generations console

I suppose the community needs know that devices we have, can play game successfully

I hope that makes sense

I am waiting for a normal game too
  • TaimurKhanTaimurKhan Posts: 119
    Game crashes at times after the update. I am using iphone 8 plus with latest iOS.
  • Reevesy01Reevesy01 Posts: 79
    yeah that ain't gonna happen.
  • DoonxDoonx Posts: 182
    I never joined arena since the overheating issue.
    So it’s been over 2 weeks since this issue started and I am going to be calculating every loss that we have suffered in order for kabam to give a fair compensation. Some things are rounded down.

4000 X four star shards from the 3* and 4* arena

*a very large amount* of battle chips

8 X four star hero’s from four star arenas (basic and features)

1 - 3 ultimate crystals

*a very sizeable amount* of PHC

5000 X five star shards (arenas)

A lot of pym canisters

*a four digit number* of units

Numerous catalysts from AQ

2000 X four star shards from AW

1000 X Five star shards from AW

Loss of playtime, fractured gameplay and breaking devices

Kabam this is the very least you could give us. I’m excluding a lot of rewards here such as AG or Signature stones or ISO or Gold. I will be very disappointed if the compensation is just 1500 five star shards with some gold

i suggest that we focus on getting this game fixed first before we talk about compensation

start reading from page 63
  • TrackerX55TrackerX55 Posts: 45
    Kabam's hands are tied so quit blaming them they are just the face you see. The root problem is Netmarble who purchased Kabam just prior to the v12 debacle and the game has gone down hill since that purchase. Nothing will get done as long as Netmarble continues to be able to use Kabam as a shield from the player base. Netmarble business model is based on immediate short term gains, not on long term, so if they destroy the game they don't care, they'll just buy another one and run the cycle with them...
  • RockonRockon Posts: 271
    Doonx wrote: »
    I never joined arena since the overheating issue.

i do arena but it is in spurts, i do arena for one milestone then have to put the phone down from the constant heat dissipation
  • GhaniGhani Posts: 2
    Colvin35 wrote: »
    Doonx wrote: »
    My iphone crashed twice, not just the app, while playing, after the update. It was stuck on the black loading circle! The 2nd crash lasted 5mins before going back to normal. Wow! Hesitant to open the game because Im afraid it would brick my phone.

iPhone 7 Plus
    iOS 11.4

Same situation here. Afraid to even try to play it again.

Thw situation same like me.. every 15 minutes during play anything arena or event quest, im afraid to play AW, because afraid to stu k and black out before finished. Prior update to 19.0 everything running fine.

IPhone 6s
    IOS 11.4
  • VancexClaRiiVancexClaRii Posts: 178
    edited July 2018
    200% Power Drain on you Android Phone

Device and Model: Samsug S9
    Device Operating System: Abdroid 8.0
    Cellular or WiFi: Both
    Game Version Installed: 19.0
    Game Mode: Event Quests & Arena (that's where I usually play)
    Description of the Issue: Power consumption while playing the game has significantly increased compared to previous build. Ever since I started playing , I never turned the sfx/music on to conserve battery power.
  • EdoVice90EdoVice90 Posts: 6
    iOS 11.4
    Iphone 8

I have serious overheating problems both with Wifi and cellular network.

I can’t play more than 10 minutes, the battery burns out and the phone overheat. The problem manifests itself in all the in-game content, such as alliance war, alliance quests and the monthly quest.
  • HollowbornHollowborn Posts: 345
    I want to thank the phone Gods for blessing me with a Samsung S9 that doesn't overheat or have a **** battery.
    I can play this game for hours without charging or experiencing other issues. Even while playing music and having additional apps open!
    Truly blessed 🙌 😘
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Hollowborn wrote: »
    I want to thank the phone Gods for blessing me with a Samsung S9 that doesn't overheat or have a **** battery.
    I can play this game for hours without charging or experiencing other issues. Even while playing music and having additional apps open!
    Truly blessed 🙌 😘

I have a 5,000 mAh battery and this game chews through it and is usually one of or the highest battery consumers on my phone.

Other than that my phone only has minor issues like over heating and stopping phone from charging, voltage spikes, and some other minor gameplay issues other than that its pretty good.
  • kiilookiiloo Posts: 25
    Yep overheating after only 3 fights in uncollected then the game lags and is unplayable. Battery drains fast.

iPhone 6s
    iOS 11.4.1
    Version
    WiFi

I replaced my phone for a new one under warranty a couple months ago so battery is brand new...
This discussion has been closed.