**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

WHO IS WORTH 4* GENERIC AWAKENING GEM

I already have Dup 4 star Archangel R4, 4*Crossbone undupped R5,4* Hulk dupped R5, 4*Iceman dupped R5, dupped Dr. Voodo R4
I am planning to finish uncollected soon and I finished 5.2.3

WHO IS WORTH 4* GENERIC AWAKENING GEM 35 votes

4 star Thor (I can take him to R5 immediately if awakened)
8%
AjavedVivek_786SassyMasty 3 votes
4 star Blade at R4(it will take me lot of time time to bring him to R5. Need 2 Tier 4 skill catalyst)
82%
BigMoJuan3sAsukiraBuckeyeKPHollowborncruel_horizonIksdjvanRotellyCosmic_Ray13StoyvensenClintonwalls101DOKTOROKTOPUSSamdroxtaarShaheerFIazAKTEKWerewrymiR0NLuNGpiratezoroIngi_Freyr1975GamerT 29 votes
Wait for Other(Please suggest in comment who is worth waiting for)
8%
Oswaldo72383FhfjghhggggjfhfjgXxOriginalxX 3 votes

Comments

• Esketit420Esketit420 Posts: 58
    4 star Blade at R4(it will take me lot of time time to bring him to R5. Need 2 Tier 4 skill catalyst)
    You could also wait for medusa and awaken her. She is god tier when awakened. The damage output is truly insane
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    Esketit420 wrote: »
    You could also wait for medusa and awaken her. She is god tier when awakened. The damage output is truly insane

hi man, hey i have 5* medusa unduped at r3, is worthy ranking her up? she will be my first at r4
  • Oswaldo72383Oswaldo72383 Posts: 249
    Only iron man is worth generic these days
  • Oswaldo72383Oswaldo72383 Posts: 249
    For 4 stsrs
  • Vivek_786Vivek_786 Posts: 217
    4 star Thor (I can take him to R5 immediately if awakened)
    Go for thor what kind of question is this bro ,blade is sufficient for r4 ,upgrade when you get 5* but thor needs to max
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Stark Spidey if you’re going for the collector
  • AnthinhoAnthinho Posts: 256
    Stark doesn't need an awakening