**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

WHICH 4 STAR CHAMP SHOULD I RANK UP FIRST

New to MCOC and this Forum. I have a 4 Star champs Crossbones, OM Logan, Ultron, Captain Marvel, and Duped Gamora.

Getting them to rank 2 is nothing. I foolishly got OM Logan to Rank 3 just cause he regens. I’m leaning to toward Gamora because she’s duped and I have mad Cosmic ISO or Crossbones for the same reason. Who should I focus on first?

Comments

• Options
    J2MYxSMSNJ2MYxSMSN Posts: 13
    Reminder Gamora is the only one I have duped. Crossbones is unduped but I have a lot of skill iso
  • Options
    iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    Work on Crossbones
  • Options
    J2MYxSMSNJ2MYxSMSN Posts: 13
    Work on Crossbones

Unduped Crossbones is the better than Duped Gamora. Is he the best 4 Star I have period?
  • Options
    Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    You can get all of them to rank 3/30. It would not be a wast. Ultron and Crossbones are worth r4 even unduped. Once duped, Cap marvel is worth r4 too.

But that is just my opinion.
  • Options
    DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    cross, ultron and gamora a 3/30 is a beautiful starter team
  • Options
    Cosmic_Ray13Cosmic_Ray13 Posts: 302
    Crossbones all the way!
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Crossbones is good for act 5, take him up, then gamora for bleed, and ultron for regen, bleed and evade
  • Options
    Avengerboy99Avengerboy99 Posts: 99
    Crossbones has good attack damage. With Ultron, you get double immunity (bleed+poison) and he's a really good champ. Either of these two.
  • Options
    M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    Ultron for sure. Double immune, regen, can evade. He is useful when u play AQ