**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Thanks for the AQ rewards fix

We all talk about how the Devs don't compensate us for the screw ups they have done, this time they have compensated us for the AQ issues, Thank you but please work on the other stuff as well, especially the overheating issues.

Comments

• Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,173 ★★★
    I'm sure they too don't want any glitches in the game. Definitely they are working on it. I agree that they should be more vigilant before rolling out new content by doing extensive testing but they are putting efforts to make it right, appreciate where it is due. Let's hope the problems will be sorted soon.
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    There was no compensation, only the usual rewards we should have gotten anyway.

• gasmaskdudegasmaskdude Posts: 40
    @Mninobody They gave what was required and more, if you were so caught up hating them and you didn't check what you got, don't complain. Kabam has to make fixes but a positive attitude could help them do it faster that's all.
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    @gasmaskdude what compensation can u tell me?????? We got items that we were supposed to get. Did they give back all 5 days donation ????? Did they give double rewards ???? Nothing they gave you rewards that you're supposed to get in the first place. I swear people don't understand customer service at all.
  • KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    NDK13 wrote: »
    @gasmaskdude what compensation can u tell me?????? We got items that we were supposed to get. Did they give back all 5 days donation ????? Did they give double rewards ???? Nothing they gave you rewards that you're supposed to get in the first place. I swear people don't understand customer service at all.

For people who don't hit all milestones, there was a huge addition of crystals and glory since they gave you the rewards for milestones you would never reach normally.
    So calm down, because there was clearly something given for some people. If he wants to be thankful for that, you don't need to ??????? him about it.
  • gasmaskdudegasmaskdude Posts: 40
    Hey i got more glory and map6 crystals than i was supposed to get, i didnt get gold or BC refund cause we got the rewards we deserved. The game is in a tough spot, but in the end of the day its a game and thats all i care for it. Its the toxic shitheads like you @Mninobody that make it difficult for the developers to have decent communication with the rest of us. Its a free to play game without ads, i dont spend money on this game, and i get entertained for what time i spend on the game. If you can make and run a better game please go ahead and ill give it a shot. If not get your jailed ass outta here.
  • Hey Guys,
    As this thread has derailed and turned into non-constructive posts and personal attacks, it will now be closed.
This discussion has been closed.