**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Did i deserved this?

SDAATRSDAATR Posts: 70
edited July 2018 in General Discussion
At the time of this AQ bracket thing i was in an Expert bracket alliance and i did 1 AQ with them in which i scored 500k+ points ... Then i had to leave the alliance due to some reasons and i joined a new one ... There i did 3 AQs with them ( all map 5s ) and even got the rank rewards ( wrong ones ). But today when everyone in my old and new alliance got the AQ bracket compensation for Expert bracket i got mine for the Normal bracket ... I submitted a ticket to KABAM and they hushed it saying that they can't do anything because they wanted to keep the game fair for all players. Seriously!! Did i deserve this?

Did i deserved this? 55 votes

Yes
85%
DL864danielmathSnizzbarSwe_wolfisAddyosFamous_NeckbeardSirnoob2DropfaithAxeCopFireJank39PiviotAppleisgodSpeedbumpfish8sixGruftyIOSJasoNIksdjvanDarkrider05SupermanojAromaticCoffee 47 votes
No
14%
BahamutTinoMiaGSTAR21Noob2435Neviah2104sd__whiteskullduggery72Rockypantherx 8 votes

Comments

• SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Just to clarify, you got what you deserved.
  • SDAATRSDAATR Posts: 70
    Thankyou for your valuable vote @Snizzbar but can i know why i deserved that?
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Think when you swap alliances “mid” anything you’re running a risk. Sucks... sorry man.
    @Daz2708 dude i was not bouncing alliance to alliance ... I was in that alliance for like 8 months .. we were like family ... Don't say anything until you know the reason behind that!!
  • Daz2708Daz2708 Posts: 36
    Well read what you put as in.... i did 1 aq an put 500k in then left
    edited July 2018
    My bad but I didn't write i was jumping from Alliance to alliance too that "due to some reason" meant something ... Still Thanks for your valuable reply and vote! 🙋 @Daz2708
  • Deadly2016Deadly2016 Posts: 75
    Yes
    to be fair, even getting a reward after only 3 days is good. i had my share of allyswitches (some mergers, sometimes a bunch quit and the rest scattered) and i usually dont expect any SA/AQ/AW rewards for the switchweek.
    anything above nothing is good, not sure why you got normal bracket rewards if your old ally wasnt normal but they seem to have some sort of ranking in there.
  • Swe_wolfisSwe_wolfis Posts: 390 ★★
    Yes
    I voted yes, but actually no would be more appropriate.

Since you switched Alliance mid AQ, you shouldn't qualify for rank rewards at all, so you got more then you deserved.
  • Oroku_SakiOroku_Saki Posts: 167
    Yes
    Life sure can be trying, but we make it through these experiences somehow. That's the power of humanity.

I weep for humanity.
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    It depends on what you mean by "due to some reasons". If this means that you got into a fight with an alliance member and had to leave or got kicked, than maybe no. If this just simply means you felt like switching, then yes, you deserved it.
    edited July 2018
    Thanks for all your votes and replies!! And @EnderDraco58 I had a small accident on the first AQ day and broke my phone ... I was unable to inform my ally members ... I got my phone repaired the next day and when i opened the games i was already kicked. I don't blame them coz i was getting a little inconsistent past few weeks so i deserved that kicking. They even invited me back when i told them about this but i felt i would not be good for my current ally.
  • AnthinhoAnthinho Posts: 256
    Yes
    If u get that pissed off at a game yes you deserve it
    Lol! M not pissed at all @Anthinho. I just wanted to know what other people think about this situation.
  • ZADO1991ZADO1991 Posts: 109
    edited July 2018
    Yes
    You thought you were like family but they kicked you, LMAO. BTW, you should get nothing from rank cuz there’s a 5 day blackout period. But you should get the milestones, so I guess you did miss out some rewards
    Yes
    Yup, have fun with normal bracket rewards
    Yes
    And I dont see you in any alliance atm, did u leave the one you got rewards from too
    @Anthinho Thats not my IGN 😉 this is my old name .. it's changed now