**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Need to know who to awaken with the generic stone. Both are 4* 4/40

Thanks.

Need to know who to awaken with the generic stone. Both are 4* 4/40 3 votes

Abomination
33%
ShaheerFIaz 1 vote
Hulkbuster
66%
DiablosUltimateFhfjghhggggjfhfjg 2 votes

Comments

• SDAATRSDAATR Posts: 70
    I say none ... Save the stone for better champs ... These two are not event worth a class awakening gem. Wish you luck for a god tier on your next crystal.
  • boss0600boss0600 Posts: 76
    Thanks for the input!
  • zackb213zackb213 Posts: 84
    Neither save it for blade or someone that’s actually good
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    Hulkbuster
    Awaken hulkbuster, your not gonna regret. I have him awakened as 5star and never lost a fight with him
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Unless mark ruffalo is in that hulkbuster suit then don’t bother
  • AnthinhoAnthinho Posts: 256
    Lol both of them are ass, did u buy that awakening bundle
  • Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    Just hold. Hulkbuster is pure trash, and abomination isn't worth any gem.
  • skullduggery72skullduggery72 Posts: 224 ★★
    None, abomination is average HB is trash.check out seatins best champions video there is a link to a spread sheet showing god tier Demi god etc and it says which need awakening to be good
  • ItsTheBroskiItsTheBroski Posts: 492 ★★
    NONE wait for any god tier that could use that awakening. Like Wolvie, Medusa, Blade, AA, Magik, Dr Voodoo, etc
  • St333lllSt333lll Posts: 278
    Dear God neither.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Are you joking? Save it. They’re both useless champs.
  • boss0600boss0600 Posts: 76
    Ok that means I'll wait
    I'm a new player and had so many units spent a couple on that. Been playing for ablittlenober a month.
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    None of them, please, you will regret it, save it for the God tier champs
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    Save for SL, Blade, or Medusa. End of thread.