**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Favorite champs, non-duped

Simple: Who's your favorite champ before they're duped? If you had to choose one champ to play with who would never get duped, who would it be?
I'm split between Guillotine and Agent Venom.

Comments

• X23 got me through a lot of content unduped r4. GR is quality when unduped too
  • Til0rTil0r Posts: 14
    Angela. Her sig is useless. Same for War Maschine
  • SquareSquare Posts: 19
    Gwenpool
  • Cable
  • LosspikLosspik Posts: 253 ★★
    Ultron
  • Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    Spider man SE
  • AakashAakash Posts: 340
    Iceman
  • Pry22Pry22 Posts: 136
    Night Crawler, only unduped R5 on my roster.
  • K1NGR3DK1NGR3D Posts: 32
    Iron Patriot cause he is the absolute best champ in the game especially if you get him as a 5 star ain't he great or Spider Gwen her first special does sooooo much damage
  • Til0r wrote: »

I've read that about her, but don't have her to see it. As for WM...they declared they weren't making him a 5*...anyone have ANY idea why that's such a big deal? His sig is ok (dmg up for an s2 that's solid? sure) for one fight, but given that it only triggers when dropping below 25% (?) and he doesn't regen, it's not great.
  • Probably Hyperion. I have him Duped now, but he was just as useful without it.

Agreed on his sig. One of my sadder days in MCOC was using a generic stone to awaken him, then pulling Majik less than a week later, followed by SW a couple of weeks after that. I thought I was doing a good thing, haha.
  • KingOfMcocKingOfMcoc Posts: 102
    I personally find voodoo fun to play with, there are some I don't have though
  • YellsomeYellsome Posts: 485
    Til0r wrote: »

I've read that about her, but don't have her to see it. As for WM...they declared they weren't making him a 5*...anyone have ANY idea why that's such a big deal? His sig is ok (dmg up for an s2 that's solid? sure) for one fight, but given that it only triggers when dropping below 25% (?) and he doesn't regen, it's not great.

Mordo l2 can wreck him in act 4 when he triggers empty the clip twice
  • Daredevil classic
  • HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    Gwenpool, my senses are just so perfectly attuned to her animations. Plus you don't really need the sig, it just makes a great character even better.
  • iMasteryiMastery Posts: 4
    I think iceman or Guilly/gwenpool.
  • Starkiller_KE2_0Starkiller_KE2_0 Posts: 154
    I would say either luke cage (his damage is not affected by his sig) or x-23
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Corvus, 1000%. Compared to his use unawakened, I think he has the least “must have” sig in the game.
  • EvilRazorEvilRazor Posts: 143
    X-23 and Guillotine for a long time.
    Now my 5-star 4/55 Iceman :)
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited July 2018
    medusa
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    edited July 2018
    X23, GP, Sparky ,Symbiote Spiderman, Hawkeye.

champs that help me on content a lot even unduped. my favourite of these is hard to tell, but I am definitely torn between GP, Sparky and X-23.
  • HULK_BREAKHULK_BREAK Posts: 374
    all those who make bleed a lot
    like Drax, X-23, Gwenpool...
  • MonasouMonasou Posts: 142
    I R4'ed my Red Hulk and he's not awakened. so much damage.
  • Smasher07mlgSmasher07mlg Posts: 28
    Nightcrawler or venom
  • ZzzZzz Posts: 154
    Killmonger , hawkeye
  • M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    Quake. With or without duped this girl is slayed