**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

5* Dups

Comments

• Oswaldo72383Oswaldo72383 Posts: 249
    That one
    fz36va47x43v.png
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    I remember when Gwenpool and Hyperion both came out. Everyone made fun of her, and called Hyp a Superman Knockoff.
  • vrtovrto Posts: 218 Content Creator
    edited July 2018
    I could rank 4 now but would lose 2nd rank 5

Chances are that would be a mistake, considering there is a reasonable chance you will find the 6*, assuming you have a steady source of 5* and 6* shards...
    Hype is ghetto Superman... what are you talking about
    I I’d put up 12mil in arena back in the day for Gwen
    Yeah there's a whole DC/Marvel history behind that. Main point I'm making is it takes time sometimes to see how good some Champs are.
    edited July 2018
    I am referring to not make another R5 to be able to R4 your 5* KM, he is totally worth it but as I said...
    Gwen was mi first maxed 4 stsr
    And only toon I put up arena for
    edited July 2018
    Anyway, back to the topic, what do you guys think Kabam should change to please players like GroundedWisdom, who can't find the happiness of duping a 5*, and me, who can't find the happiness of finding a useful 5*?
  • SDAATRSDAATR Posts: 70
    Well Damn it!! I have opened a total of 12 5* hero crystals and i have 9 5*s ... Duled my YJ twice and Rulk once 😥😥. I want new champs!!!!!!
    I'd be happy with that. I'm at 19 with none. Lol.
    Granted, I know that isn't a large sample size, but just as frustrating.
  • ShadeZeroShadeZero Posts: 145
    Be careful what you wish for. I've dupped my venompool and both cyclops twice each
    I could make use of those.
    Original topic... yes you can dup. No i would not buy featured crystals of any kind. Roll the dice on 10k 5 stsrs all day. Better then wasting shards on premium. Unless you have 8 rank 4 five stars or better don’t even think of going for a featured.and even then I’d still go cheap ones
  • HolyDracHolyDrac Posts: 106
    So why did that comment from the guy who put up all the screenshots showing GroundedWisdoms old posts telling everyone it was all about RNG get deleted. And consequently my comment?
    No idea, but it's not hard to see they weren't very constructive.
  • Kade7175Kade7175 Posts: 304 ★★
    Dude i have the opposite problem. My last 4 5* pulls were beast, beast, ogbp, ogbp. I have 6 5*
  • Vincew80Vincew80 Posts: 196 ★★
    Sounds like you need to do it the same way as a majority of people with worthy dupes... act 5 & the labyrinth. Waiting on the Kabam gods to give dupes that are worth anything may never happen.
  • HolyDracHolyDrac Posts: 106
    No idea, but it's not hard to see they weren't very constructive.

I mean, he was basically just saying it's all RNG. And like that post showed, you've said the same thing multiple times. But yeah, it is **** that it's hard to dupe 5*, lord knows how many more **** pulls i'm gonna get, but it is all RNG in the end
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    I'm at 58 5* and only 16 dupes. 3 of those were gems as well
    That's an interesting spin. Not at all what was being done, but nice sell. Lol.
    What you were doing is trying to throw my own words back in my face when they had nothing to do with what I was talking about, and were taken out of context. That's not at all constructive. Just trying to stir things up because I posted an issue.
    Still as equally non-constructive. I'm talking about getting 5* Dups and how it will become increasingly harder. You can pull up a bunch of conversations on RNG that I commented on, but that's not adding anything to the conversation besides stirring things up.
    I know it's RNG. I'm not debating that. I'm not saying it's rigged, or that the odds should increase the more you open, or that it means the Drop Rate means even distribution, or that people receive better pulls for good behaviour, or anything else you pull up that has to do with RNG. I am aware it's RNG. You can keep spamming that, but the only thing you're contributing is negativity.