Summoners, we are aware of some issues affecting Solo/Alliance events, and Alliance Quests. We are investigating the cause, and working to resolve them as quickly as possible.

This deathmatch nonsense has to stop

Dezz_1Dezz_1 Posts: 115
I been using the same lineup and all of a sudden I get this.

Comments

  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    edited July 2018
    There are so many threads on this... Just search and you'll find the answer. It's that as more people get r5 5* the requirements are bound to rise
  • Dezz_1Dezz_1 Posts: 115
    if you looked at the pic. I am over 18 million and use the same team to get 18 million so why did it happen now
  • ASV27ASV27 Posts: 91
    There is a post about this "issue" every day. Just put a r2 with two r1s like everyone else who has adapted does.
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Dezz_1 wrote: »
    if you looked at the pic. I am over 18 million and use the same team to get 18 million so why did it happen now

    Why should I know why it happened now. It's not like I know the code for the matchups
  • Dezz_1Dezz_1 Posts: 115
    Nobody asked you to make a comment on this post. Why is there so many people acting like Kabam's lawyer.
  • Dezz_1Dezz_1 Posts: 115
    If you don't know what is going on keep it moving.
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Dezz_1 wrote: »
    If you don't know what is going on keep it moving.

    Oh for god sakes as much as I dislike kabam they've already said that this is the cause of it and that nothing has been changed with the formula. So yes I do know what's going on
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Dezz_1 wrote: »
    My champs

    And...?
  • Dezz_1Dezz_1 Posts: 115
    Dude you need to get a life. for real
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Dezz_1 wrote: »
    Dude you need to get a life. for real

    Just asking why you are showing your champs
  • Dezz_1Dezz_1 Posts: 115
    because I want to. Don't worry about what I am doing. Get your life son.
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Dezz_1 wrote: »
    because I want to. Don't worry about what I am doing. Get your life son.

    And I'm just commenting because I want to
  • Sirnoob2Sirnoob2 Posts: 289 ★★
    fight fight fight
  • Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    edited July 2018
    Dezz_1 wrote: »
    because I want to. Don't worry about what I am doing. Get your life son.

    What’s your point in all this? You post. Get comments. That’s the basis of a game forum. Peole are allowed to give their opinion even if it’s not what you wanna get for an answer. If you can’t deal with this. DON’T POST !!!!
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    2p3ijy3ccpjj.png

    Keeps happening to me too. No choice but to win the fights and take the extra points.
  • Dezz_1Dezz_1 Posts: 115
    Vossler77 wrote: »
    Dezz_1 wrote: »
    because I want to. Don't worry about what I am doing. Get your life son.

    What’s your point in all this? You post. Get comments. That’s the basis of a game forum. Peole are allowed to give their opinion even if it’s not what you wanna get for an answer. If you can’t deal with this. DON’T POST !!!!

    Lmao, it is amazing how some of you guys try to control what people say. You my friend just want some attention.
  • Dezz_1Dezz_1 Posts: 115
    I will play with you in another post
Sign In or Register to comment.