**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Minimum requirements for a device

roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
What’s the MCOC minimum requirements for iOS device? I’m playing on iPhone 6. Of course I know I need to upgrade to the newest iPhone but I actually took contact with an apple support and they told me that they’re unable to see the app’s requirements to functional well with a specific device.

Unable to find it at their end they told me that I can google it and I did and there was nothing about it... when I write in “Marvel:Contest of champions minimum Requirements for IOS” and at my surprise... there wasn’t anything... just a game called “Marvel: Heroes” that had a list of requirements but it seemed to be of computers words and not mobile tech words. Does anyone know?

Comments

• roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    @DaMunk is there any way you could link it here so I can have a look?
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    I'll see if I can find it but no promises..lol
    @DaMunk it would be much appreciated :) would simple narrow my search for a good device. I don’t really want to buy the newest device immediately. For example I buy iPhone 8+ when iPhone 6s+ is more than enough and so on.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    ud2gk6udlpde.jpeg
    Ok, maybe I asked a wrong question. I think the right terms of question is more of spec tech.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Of that list, apparently Android 4.4 is no longer supported. Someone posted about that the other day.
    Mhm and you guys have heard of a new phone called ROG (Republic of gamers)? It is an device that is only for gaming, it comes with a fan to cool the device and preventing it to go lag from overheating. 90Hz screen and so on that is needed to make a heavy game app to function without facing any kinds of lags. It was created for Fortnite and PUBG so I can only imagine that it will works just fine for marvel
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    Sorry trying to recover from seeing void talking to himself lol...back to the matter i too am interested as i been on andriod for a while tho i did play ios then switched back to this day i have no idea why i switched lol....tired of android long ass loading screen time for ios action
    Is it really difficult of kabam to just say what spec of tech a device is recommended to have to smoothly play the game?
    roberto94 wrote: »
    Mhm and you guys have heard of a new phone called ROG (Republic of gamers)? It is an device that is only for gaming, it comes with a fan to cool the device and preventing it to go lag from overheating. 90Hz screen and so on that is needed to make a heavy game app to function without facing any kinds of lags. It was created for Fortnite and PUBG so I can only imagine that it will works just fine for marvel

When i play pubg and my phone heats lags decides to come knocking lol
    I don’t know what android phone you have but this phone I was talking about is a device for gaming
    I don’t know what android phone you have but this phone I was talking about is a device for gaming

Isnt the razr phone made for gaming?
    IanMoone wrote: »

Razer phone with its 120Hz is a perfect gaming device and only has its sole purpose of just gaming but this ROG I’m talking about is way ahead of it. Want a link so you can take a look?
  • GorofaizGorofaiz Posts: 56
    Razer phone is last year gaming phone, nowadays there is Xiaomi Black Shark and soon Asus ROG... Both are (considered) newer & have better processor than Razer...

Anybody has any experience playing mcoc with those phones?
    Is there any (or even huge) differences with other devices (usual phones)?
    @Gorofaiz well, seeing it’s an android phone then i can’t say for sure. But I strongly believe that ASUS ROG phone is the best so far. It has a fan to ensure no overheating device, 90Hz is pretty awesome with its Qled screen. Then Qualcomm.. I actually wondering if ASUS ROG will be the phone to beat apple? Seeing it has many components that makes it the best gaming device so far
    IanMoone wrote: »

Razer phone with its 120Hz is a perfect gaming device and only has its sole purpose of just gaming but this ROG I’m talking about is way ahead of it. Want a link so you can take a look?

Sure let me have the link
    @IanMoone the text is long but worth it to change your mind to give it a though in case you need to rethink what device you wanna buy later on. Here’s the link.

https://rog.asus.com/articles/smartphones/announcing-the-rog-phone-changing-the-game-for-mobile/
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    What’s the MCOC minimum requirements for iOS device? I’m playing on iPhone 6. Of course I know I need to upgrade to the newest iPhone but I actually took contact with an apple support and they told me that they’re unable to see the app’s requirements to functional well with a specific device.

Unable to find it at their end they told me that I can google it and I did and there was nothing about it... when I write in “Marvel:Contest of champions minimum Requirements for IOS” and at my surprise... there wasn’t anything... just a game called “Marvel: Heroes” that had a list of requirements but it seemed to be of computers words and not mobile tech words. Does anyone know?

Right now all phones need an AC unit attached.

:)
  • Starkiller_KE2_0Starkiller_KE2_0 Posts: 154
    I believe anything under a iphone x will have overheating issues running this game with IOS, I know most android devices generally lack quality gameplay when compared to ios while running mCOC. Personally I run an iphone 6s for my main account, and it runs like a charm besides the overheating. I run a iphone 5c for my alt, and it has become increasingly more difficult and laggy, I assume it will be unplayable soon.
    But this thread isn’t about overheating issues even though I started it at first. What I really wanted to know what kind of spec of an device does MCOC need to run smoothly 24/7
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    MCOC runs smooth on any device that can run the minimum required version of iOS (in this case iOS 7)
    I played on an iPhone 5S till a few months ago and the game was running very smooth.
    It’s just weird. Before the version 19:0.0 update then I always had lags on my iPhone 6 but not in my iPad mini 4.