**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Taskmaster tips?

BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
Just got him and would like tips on how to use him

Comments

• PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    Just follow the prompt. For example if it says `exploit heavy` you use a heavy. You can also use a heavy to initiate an exploit
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    PaytoPlay wrote: »
    Just follow the prompt. For example if it says `exploit heavy` you use a heavy. You can also use a heavy to initiate an exploit

Ik about but what otherwise could I utilize him?
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    That's what I use him for most... He will also become debuff immune after a certain debuff and his key usage is synergy with Hawkeye. The synergy allows Hawkeye sp3 to get hemorrhage every time.
  • AngelicsignAngelicsign Posts: 391 ★★
    He is the master of 🗑, he need one to be good.

Joke aside, I got him 5* recently too. It seems like he needs awaken to be better, and requires a specific way to play him. On how to effectively play him, you can check on youtube (not from those main mcoc youtubers)

But because of his class, he has not been a focus, he is hidden behind blade gwenpool killmonger or hawkeye.

If you want to play a utiltiy champ, he should be pretty fun to play with if he is awaken.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Doing a heavy attack with 'exploit heavy' active will also cause incoming attacks to miss when chraging the heavy, but for less than a second, so release it quickly.
    Also his debuff immunity will be great for war defense if he is on nodes increasing his health so fights will last longer. Not sure if it's full debuff immunity though or just immunity to that debuff but to get it you have be inflicted with the debuff a few times.
    He can also be used for war attack as he can get super high perfect block chance, as long as you don't get hit by specials. Great synergies with CB, MK, HE.
  • WiMakWiMak Posts: 359 ★★
    ... The synergy allows Hawkeye sp3 to get hemorrhage every time.

Never realized this. That’s actually pretty awesome
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    Ok thanks for the tips
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    The synergy allows Hawkeye sp3 to get hemorrhage every time.

Is that stackable?

• WiMakWiMak Posts: 359 ★★
    Why would that matter? It doesn’t increase the damage from hemorrhage just makes it 100%
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    So with taskmaster, he was my first r5 4 star, and he needs to be awakened, but once awakened, you just exploit the weakness, heavy if possible to reset the timer on the EW and then exploit that; then when in the big concussion mode, get the opponent to throw a sp1 or sp2 and make sure you have enough power, as as the big concussion makes it so there’s no timer between EW’s you can get 4 EW’s from an sp2 and 5 or 6 I think from an sp1