**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Locking of champs in AQ and AW

What is the exact purpose of locking the champs in AQ (Map 4 and above) and in AW? In all fairness, these champs must be usable in Story Quests or in Special Quests simultaneously with AQ/AW.

Comments

• sd__whitesd__white Posts: 182
    Bro yes, omg, I think that's so freaking stupid to lock champions.

WHAT IS THE POINT OF DOING THAT???
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Because even superheroes can’t be in 3 places at once. They used to have something similar on the loading screens.
  • Adamdrt2006Adamdrt2006 Posts: 429
    I don't actually have a issue with this I have over 30 decent high ranked champs to work with
  • ThatGuy214ThatGuy214 Posts: 303 ★★
    It not that big of an issue just alternate content really every other day you have all your heros other than when AQ is going. So do herioc on the days there locked and uncollected on the days there not.
  • doom722doom722 Posts: 99
    I don't actually have a issue with this I have over 30 decent high ranked champs to work with

Well even I have a roster to run things in parallel, the question is why? I agree in Alliance events there shudn't be duplicity but locking them in story quests and regular stuff is taking things bit too far.
  • crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    People complaining must be fairly new wit useless rosters below their top 11. The game has always been about choices. You can't do everything in this game, and you shouldn't expect to be able to. If you don't have anything beyond your top 11, then play appropriately. Plenty of content that don't require your top champs. Don't really care if you think something is beneath you. It's the way it is. Work on heroic or completion of normal or beginner for units and completion rewards. Do cat runs. Play arena. Work on ranking champs to extend your top 11 to a top 16 so you ultimately can do some harder content. Maybe save the first chapter of master or uncollected for when your champs are locked and do the final chapters when there isn't war and AQ.

You people need to learn workarounds in this game as you try and build your rosters because everyone before you had to. It's called progression, and you have to deal with it like everyone else. Get over the instant gratification. Get over that you're not at the same place with the vets and that you won't be as competitive as they are. Realize they were at your point once upon a time and had to deal with the same issues you do now. And realize we had to do it under crappier conditions with less ways to get rewards that can help build your rosters.