**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Awakening gem costs 350 more units

TKRowlingTKRowling Posts: 17
edited July 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
You would think Kabam wouldn't want to further anger the community, while our phones are spontaneously combusting, but here we are. In January they issued this 4* awakening offer for 850 units and now it's back for 1,200 units. Why the increase? Have 4*s gotten more valuable since January? C'mon, Kabam. We deserve better and you should be better.vu6wrgh9v7zx.png
8c2musioowc7.png

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    They sold a 3* with some other Items for a dollar recently. That doesn't mean it's the normal price and any Offer after is an increase.
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    Did the original offer contain gold?
    One thing has nothing to do with the other. Offers are made well in advance, and usually spread out over the year and balanced. Some are Sales, some aren't. Consequently, they're not going to halt everything because they're working on a problem. Some people aren't affected and need Resources. Just because a Video was posted to YouTube conjecturing some kind of increase in relation to what's going on, doesn't mean the two are even related, or that we even know what the regular price is. The current one has an extra 20 Sigs and another 100k Gold. Those are worth something. Honestly, if I could express my real thoughts on these YouTube-inspired campaigns...LOL. I'll leave it there.
    Those things aren't even related at all. They're not logically going to cease all Offers because some people are having issues. Some aren't. Plus, I'd like to know what a Gem and some Sig Stones have to do with the overheating, as per your example. Honestly. People will connect anything to go on a rant.
  • TKRowlingTKRowling Posts: 17
    Those things aren't even related at all. They're not logically going to cease all Offers because some people are having issues. Some aren't. Plus, I'd like to know what a Gem and some Sig Stones have to do with the overheating, as per your example. Honestly. People will connect anything to go on a rant.

They're very connected. The game is their product and their product is currently in a worse state than it was 6 months ago, yet they are charging 40% more for some aspects of the product. It's really simple business.

And let's say your right... just for fun. It is really more about perception, as I previously stated. Whatever the motivation or reason, it seems really callous and greedy. Even if they are not trying to be, if customers perceive it that way and stop giving them business, then it's a bad business move.

You can have fun being a contrarian but it's pretty obvious that this is a bad move on their part.
    I'm not being a contrarian. I'm being logical. What basis do you frame saying they're charging 40% more? Do you know if the last Offer was on sale or not? Did you factor in the extra 20 Sigs and 100k Gold? Did you consider the fact that Offers are set in motion long before the current issues came about? Do you realize that some people aren't having problems and need Gems and Stones? Not everything in the game revolves around the current problems, and they can't just stop everything because they're working on fixing an issue. Beware of Charlatans.
  • HulkSmaaashhHulkSmaaashh Posts: 37
    What basis do you frame saying they're charging 40% more? Do you know if the last Offer was on sale or not? Did you factor in the extra 20 Sigs and 100k Gold?
    What extra 20 sigs? Just stop living in denial and look at the two pics above. Both have 40 sigs but with different costs. I bought the offer the last time around and it's the same offer as this one, just increased prices.
    What basis do you frame saying they're charging 40% more? Do you know if the last Offer was on sale or not? Did you factor in the extra 20 Sigs and 100k Gold?
    What extra 20 sigs? Just stop living in denial and look at the two pics above. Both have 40 sigs but with different costs. I bought the offer the last time around and it's the same offer as this one, just increased prices.

Why do you just ignore the 100k Gold?

Voltolos wrote: »

Why do you just ignore the 100k Gold?

Cuz the gold was in there before too. I distinctly remember this exact offer as I needed more 400 units to buy the deal, forcing me to buy an entire stark case
    The original offer:
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bDCCiN7ir5U

Also, my bad, I didn't notice the extra 100k gold. But you're seriously not saying that 100k gold is worth 350 units?
    Don't know about the normal golden crystals, but the uncollected ones give a minimum of 15000 gold for 40 units. Equals 100k gold for 6.66 crystals. 7 crystals cost 280 units. Where did the extra 70+ units go?

Also, when everyone is crying over gold shortage, has anyone taken these crystals as the way to get extra gold?
    Don't know about the normal golden crystals, but the uncollected ones give a minimum of 15000 gold for 40 units. Equals 100k gold for 6.66 crystals. 7 crystals cost 280 units. Where did the extra 70+ units go?

Also, when everyone is crying over gold shortage, has anyone taken these crystals as the way to get extra gold?

This offer is not for uncollected players so uncollected gold crystals don't really matter