**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

iOS Beta Test - Volunteers Needed.

Comments

• GostWolf21GostWolf21 Posts: 20
    Hey guys
    Its very hard time for ios user and those all didn’t play arenas and daily quest with aq and war also.i m also a iphone user and having same problem battery drain and phone heating. Now my question to kabam team that i didn’t played arena and others quests due to this problem from 4th July and missed so many crystals and units. Also i am worried about my phone hardware. So please now suggest me what i need to do like stop playing this game and do wait for final update. I am very upset now as I really love to playing this game. Waiting for best solution from kabam team and want best step for our losses due to this.
  • clamch0wderclamch0wder Posts: 20
    rallies wrote: »
    @Ad0ra_ @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit why does not it return to the previous version?

There are changes needed both on the server side and client side.
    To roll back, it's not as simple as just installing the previous app version.
  • PreachPreach Posts: 1
    Thanks to the overheating and your typical slow fixing of everything my phone is jacked. My provider suggests I get a replacement, they can’t troubleshoot my phones issues.

There isn’t enough in game compensation to fix my phone.
  • KrillexzKrillexz Posts: 3
    Is there a thread I can post my issue? My zte andrios phone is having overheating g issue as well... Can't play the game for longer time in one go... The phone gets very hot to the point the game itself can't run smoothly
  • Y0shY0sh Posts: 27
    Krillexz wrote: »
    Is there a thread I can post my issue? My zte andrios phone is having overheating g issue as well... Can't play the game for longer time in one go... The phone gets very hot to the point the game itself can't run smoothly

Posting issue doesn’t matter anymore they know that it exists and are working to fix it with this beta testing
  • ToridyToridy Posts: 10
    I know u guys working hard to fix this issues. But launching a special offer while most of iOS user cannot grinding units make it not fair. Last month kabam didnt give any special offer but this month you already TWO special offer. Cmon man.
  • Zer0bitsZer0bits Posts: 104
    @Ad0ra_ will there be another round of beta invites being sent out, or are you guys all set with the current selected beta testers?
  • WiMakWiMak Posts: 359 ★★
    I got an email yesterday that said beta recruiting was closed
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 724 ★★★★
    Hey folks - we aren't sending out a new round of beta invites to a new group of people right now, but we have just sent out a new update to the existing beta testers. Thanks to everyone that has expressed interest or provided assistance so far! We expect testers will spend the weekend with this build and we'll look deeper at the results once that period has concluded.
  • hopefully this testing does help my ios device in the future
  • I’d like to volunteer, the update caused my iPhone SE to overheat and it crashed. Two days ago it ceased to turn on. I am now using iPhone 6 and it appears to have similar symptoms. Very frustrating and absolutely disappointed.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Ad0ra_ wrote: »
    Hey folks - we aren't sending out a new round of beta invites to a new group of people right now, but we have just sent out a new update to the existing beta testers. Thanks to everyone that has expressed interest or provided assistance so far! We expect testers will spend the weekend with this build and we'll look deeper at the results once that period has concluded.

Dear @Ad0ra_

Does that mean Kabam is going TGIF and leave the beta testers to continue trying for the weekend, and "see how it goes" when Kabam is back in office on Monday despite the catastrophic problem you're facing?

1. Is there no progress at all?
    2. I have been seeing "we don't have a deadline" or " we will do in depth analysis" kind of words, anything more constructive to how and when are you going to solve this?
    3. Tell us a little bit about your plan to do it to calm the nerves of players affected maybe?

Best regards,
    Disappointed Gamer

I'm with you. I've been disappointed too. Not sure why it takes two days to test a problem that shows up within minutes. If they are close and doing final testing that would make sense but of course nobody knows.
  • tonyj007tonyj007 Posts: 276
    DaMunk wrote: »

Dear @Ad0ra_

Does that mean Kabam is going TGIF and leave the beta testers to continue trying for the weekend, and "see how it goes" when Kabam is back in office on Monday despite the catastrophic problem you're facing?

2. I have been seeing "we don't have a deadline" or " we will do in depth analysis" kind of words, anything more constructive to how and when are you going to solve this?
    3. Tell us a little bit about your plan to do it to calm the nerves of players affected maybe?

Best regards,
    Disappointed Gamer

I'm with you. I've been disappointed too. Not sure why it takes two days to test a problem that shows up within minutes. If they are close and doing final testing that would make sense but of course nobody knows.

Kabam need to carry out test on several different devices and an different IOS systems. When the fix arrives its got to work on every device with no impact .to IOS and and other programs

its better to be safe than sorry
    tonyj007 wrote: »
    DaMunk wrote: »

Dear @Ad0ra_

Best regards,
    Disappointed Gamer

Kabam need to carry out test on several different devices and an different IOS systems. When the fix arrives its got to work on every device with no serious impact .to IOS and and other programs

its better to be safe than sorry

• BadPullsMarcoBadPullsMarco Posts: 418 ★★★
    I’ve been trying to keep a bit of a diary on when and what my causes my phone to over heat and by far the area that causes at least me the most intense over heating affects is arena. Literally 4 or 5 rounds and my phone sky rockets in temperature.
    It's actually sad to see a game with so much potential is being "developed" by such a trash company. I am actually starting to feel that you aren't bothered about fixing this anymore. The way Kabam has handled the overheating issue is by far the worst way anyone could have.

Companies that are much larger than you in Revenue are much more active to solve issues that are much smaller than the Overheating Issue. But hey, this is Kabam, screw the community, who even cares. Trash Company, Trash developers, Trash Game.

The game is in fix and testing phase, i understand why you feel this way , no game time. but the game has to be safe to play for everyone. We just need to focus that the game is fixed with no serious impact to devices or applications.

i am looking forward to play return with no issues

i saying let's wait and see

I was mad as hell, first few days, but could not the risk to device being damaged (too many shutdowns),

i could not believe the first time the phone shut down, it was after a tough fight, looked like it was dying. never seen that before. the phone was in a case , so it did not feel that hot.

seeing the phone die a few times , i was so glad it returned to life

Came to forum, read as much as i could about overheating

I have to reduce my game time, stop playing before phone becomes to hot

some of my post have been removed, a bit toxic

I am just explaining my time with the game
  • GostWolf21GostWolf21 Posts: 20
    Guys on power saving mode my iphone got some relief you also can try once
  • Damian883Damian883 Posts: 3
    Hope Kabam solve this problem early as possible
  • Cool

• Well done team hope this can solve the iPhone issues.
  • Hello. After the update 19.0 my iphone 7 32 GB iOS 11.4.1 became terribly warm, restarted. after the game closes, the phone goes down and all the applications in it. The game does not work at all from the mobile Internet, only if you have Wi-Fi. Before the update, everything was done.
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★

Can you provide us with an E.T.A as to when this update will go live for the rest of the community?
  • Galaxy76Galaxy76 Posts: 62
    Please solve this problem as soon as possible... My gaming performance bhas become horrible....
  • FleirsFleirs Posts: 17
    how long is still need a time to resolve mcoc crashes on ios?
  • marcusbluemarcusblue Posts: 12
    How is the beta testing going on, kabam please at least update us the progress, don't just keep quiet, we the community deserve the answer.
  • Zer0bitsZer0bits Posts: 104
    @Ad0ra_
    Is there any way we could get an update as to how the beta tests did over the weekend?
This discussion has been closed.