**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Legend Time - Return to the Micro-Realm

Whats your Time?
3:42 here

Comments

• Alienbj13Alienbj13 Posts: 59
    4:50 rip me
  • PowerfulPowerful Posts: 11
    i m worse...how did u do beyond 4 hours
  • Alienbj13Alienbj13 Posts: 59
    Maybe this is androids chance to swoop in
  • Fabi1989Fabi1989 Posts: 112
    Powerful wrote: »
    i m worse...how did u do beyond 4 hours

iPhone 8 Plus
  • Firedreamer83Firedreamer83 Posts: 4
    edited July 2018
    Took me exactly 5hrs no boost or suicides so fingers crossed
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,125 ★★★★★
    Took me exactly 5hrs no boost or suicides so fingers crossed
    pretty sure it wont be enuget. IPhone wuld stil be faster just less ther trying for it this times.

• Firedreamer83Firedreamer83 Posts: 4
    iPhone 8 here so I’m not sure if is really faster than androids
  • Esketit420Esketit420 Posts: 58
    20 minutes lol
  • Jodo_KJodo_K Posts: 23
    This is the second time I have attempted a Legends run, and the second time I have quit a few runs before 100% exploring Heroic. I just don't know how y'all do this, especially the repeat runners.

I was at the 1:20 mark when I decided to quit. I didn't think I was going to finish Heroic before the 1:30 mark, and figured there was no way I was going to do Master in only 30-45 minutes longer than it took to finish Heroic. My problem is I lose confidence around the end of Heroic, because I honestly have no idea how long it really takes to race through Master. Is it typical for it to only take 30-45 minutes longer? Or does it really get drawn out longer? For the record, I was using a 5/65 Stark Spiderman w/ full suicides and boosted (lesser boosts) most of the time. So maybe I just suck haha.
  • KniLKniL Posts: 5
    Fabi1989 wrote: »
    Whats your Time?

What team you used?
    Alienbj13 wrote: »
    4:50 rip me

What device and team you used?
    Jodo_K wrote: »
    This is the second time I have attempted a Legends run, and the second time I have quit a few runs before 100% exploring Heroic. I just don't know how y'all do this, especially the repeat runners.

I was at the 1:20 mark when I decided to quit. I didn't think I was going to finish Heroic before the 1:30 mark, and figured there was no way I was going to do Master in only 30-45 minutes longer than it took to finish Heroic. My problem is I lose confidence around the end of Heroic, because I honestly have no idea how long it really takes to race through Master. Is it typical for it to only take 30-45 minutes longer? Or does it really get drawn out longer? For the record, I was using a 5/65 Stark Spiderman w/ full suicides and boosted (lesser boosts) most of the time. So maybe I just suck haha.

I finished heroic in 1:38 and Master in 2:03

KniL wrote: »
    Whats your Time?

What team you used?

R5 Blade, r5 Sparky, GR, Mephisto, doc oc

Jodo_K wrote: »

I finished heroic in 1:38 and Master in 2:03

KniL wrote: »
    Whats your Time?

What team you used?

R5 Blade, r5 Sparky, GR, Mephisto, doc oc

Congrats! Really this time is very fast. I don’t imagine and see any time in forums like yours to this monthly mission
  • I finished in 4hr08ish mins...Don’t really know whether able to get my first ever legends tag after so many times trying 😞
  • SavageB3ast_23SavageB3ast_23 Posts: 19
    @NotoriousBIG anything is possible .
    @NotoriousBIG anything is possible .

Do you did this legend run?
  • EckodjoEckodjo Posts: 10
    I did 4:10. Hope to get it but with you guys under 3:45 im not sure Anymore :(
    When will we know if we got it ?
  • SavageB3ast_23SavageB3ast_23 Posts: 19
    @Eckodjo i believe it's two weeks after the event ends.
    edited July 2018
    Eckodjo wrote: »

1-5 days After The Event ends

4:10 could be enough with that many Game Problems, good luck
    You sure about that ? Anyone got the title yet ?
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,242 ★★★★★
    You sure about that ? Anyone got the title yet ?

1-5 days After The Event ends

4:10 could be enough with that many Game Problems, good luck

edited July 2018
    Yeah Next week it ends
  • SnakepSnakep Posts: 362 ★★★
    edited September 2018
  • Miller1702Miller1702 Posts: 38
    3.42 I used 5/65 nebula with proxima, SW, antman yj
    Just to let you Know , I got it on july try B) good luck to all tryin :smile: