**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Android shouldn't get compensation for the IOS problems

Comments

• hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,103 ★★★★★
    Android users are having some issues as well. Plus half of the alliance is made up of both users, if one is having an issue it affects the rewards of the entire allaince.

Correct, while my issues as an Android user aren't as severe, they do exist. Experiencing some pretty bad combat lag recently. Also, yes, the alliance is effected as a whole.
  • StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419 ★★
    Could you imagine if Kabam actually listened to this clown?
  • CallmelaFleurCallmelaFleur Posts: 231
    Android users have to deal with load screens that at 300% longer than IOS all the time. Not just during bugs or issues. Let's just call it even and move on, arena grinds take an extra 2-6 hours.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    They’ve had to put up with similar stuff with no fix in sight for how long now?
  • PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    I’m on a iOS device granted prolly the low end that they support but my friend who got better phone complains about the same ****

At star of fight I can’t do jack **** for five seconds half of the time(block/attack)

They even attack/ block without me touching the device, and no auto fight is not on(worthless feature)
  • FelganosFelganos Posts: 259 ★★
    Ok, look. You have "enlightened" me about the problems that Android has also experienced so, even though I think IOS should be given a bit more compensation due to our phones having the ability to BLOW UP. I think that's a bit more severe then lag and some loading times.
  • AnthinhoAnthinho Posts: 256
    edited July 2018
    My phone is also overheating @Felganos and I'm using and android
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    The simple fact that we can play our account on multiple devices that we owned just rule out any iOS only or Android only compensation. The device is just a media at the end, and it's a technical hiccup that needs to be resolved with a patch.
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    This is an absurd post considering nothing has been even stated about any form of compensation and tbh the entire player base needs a huge comp package for all of the bs the last few months and the contest needs to go down for an extended period of time so everything can actually be repaired
  • FelganosFelganos Posts: 259 ★★
    belli300 wrote: »
    This is an absurd post considering nothing has been even stated about any form of compensation and tbh the entire player base needs a huge comp package for all of the bs the last few months and the contest needs to go down for an extended period of time so everything can actually be repaired

I don't disagree with you. I think that everyone should receive 2-3 different packages: #1 is compensation to IOS and Android for 19.0 (IOS should receive slightly more) #2 is compensation SPECIFICALLY FOR ANDROID because of all the **** that they've had to go through even before 19.0. #3 is general compensation to both IOS and Android for the **** that has happened the last month or 2. That compensation will be equal for IOS and Android.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    But telling who has android and iOS would be a difficult task. It’s a waist of time. And android users have been overheating as well. Certain ones
  • andymk514andymk514 Posts: 10
    Ur stingy man can't stand other's success
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    That's really petty, Android users are having some issues just nowhere near the amount the iOS people are having but still we are having some and I feel bad for the iOS users.

Though to begin with we usually get the short end of the stick anyway most of time since the game isn't really optimized fully on Androids and have a lot of issues when compared to iOS devices.

I think that in most cases kabam should give everyone the same compansation since everyone is being affected in a negative way by everything that 19.0 has spawned.

Most notoriously the phone issues that are wreeking havoc on people's devices and i still don't understand why this is not fixed yet, it really doesn't make sense to me and I really don't get how something like this happened In the first place and why it's taking so long to fix.
  • Tarzan041Tarzan041 Posts: 203 ★★
    I play on Android, I had to quit til they get the game fixed.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,130 ★★★★★
    Anyone who don't know android issues here they are lag, long load times phone over heats always infinity loading where it doesn't load up fight counts as lost ios so far only has 1 issue and that's overheating that makes the game crash android has lot worse in these past years and have gone little better but still noticeable ios doesn't have lag or a long load time that it gets stuck into infinity loading and causes u to lose
  • Maybe you shouldn’t get compensated you inconsiderate fool.
  • Android has been having problems much longer than iOS. To say that we shouldn't be compensated just because we don't have iOS is wrong. Also, the overheating problem has gotten to my LG G Stylo as well, so now I can't play on it
  • crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    Felganos wrote: »
    My point is put simply, This only affected IOS users so why should Android get a cut of our compensation?

Tell that to my ZTE Blade I can cook an egg on after five minutes of playing. I even get the warning sign about the temperature being to high to charge the phone.

Besides, why do you care who gets what? Are you really that concerned about Android people getting an unfair advantage when from day one this game has played quicker on ios than Android? You would think everyone would be happy players can get anything they can from this company. I don't give a **** who gets what. The more free stuff people can glean from this company, the better. Quit being so petty.
  • GSTAR21GSTAR21 Posts: 168
    My point is put simply, This only affected IOS users so why should Android get a cut of our compensation?

Would you feel the same if the roles were reversed and Android users got a hefty compensation package and IOS users were given nothing? You must really have no idea about the troubles that Android users experience. And by the way the overheating issue is affecting some Android users, not as many as IOS but still a fair few, therefore you have no point in the first place.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★
    belli300 wrote: »

I don't disagree with you. I think that everyone should receive 2-3 different packages: #1 is compensation to IOS and Android for 19.0 (IOS should receive slightly more) #2 is compensation SPECIFICALLY FOR ANDROID because of all the **** that they've had to go through even before 19.0. #3 is general compensation to both IOS and Android for the **** that has happened the last month or 2. That compensation will be equal for IOS and Android.

So if I play on both types of devices, I can get triple rewards?
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    Then take all legends tags from all iPhone users
    Because Android users never get that tag
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    First time I’ve seen the community agree on sometning. I like it lol. Sorry dude you’re getting trolled (original poster) but it wouldn’t be fair to everyone. I play on both and issues are everywhere.
This discussion has been closed.