**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Tier 4 catalysts

Woz22Woz22 Posts: 57
Where can I find these I need them to rank up my 5 star Hulkbuster to Rank 2 I can only find them on Proving Grounds master level off course I can't take part as my Champions aren't ranked high enough. 5 4 stars Rank 2 and 2 3 star silver champs (Colossus and Wolverine ) maxed out

Comments

• Evil_Monkey88Evil_Monkey88 Posts: 125
    Don't know if I should laugh or feel bad for you, please don't think about ranking up hulkbuster. He sucks.
  • DoctorofEvilDoctorofEvil Posts: 217
    PLEASE tell me you are joking and aren't really grinding class catalyst crystals (among the rarest in the game) to waste on upgrading Hulkbuster (on the short list of potentially worst heroes in the game). That would be beyond tragic
  • Woz22Woz22 Posts: 57
    when you only got 1 5 star what other option do I have I am ranking up my 4 stars but just level 30 of my 4 star Abomination and surprise surprise i need tier 4 catalysts to rank him up
    So does anybody have any ideas besides the unhelpful ones
  • PhonieStarkPhonieStark Posts: 202
    C'mon guys. He's obviously somewhat new to the game. That 5* HB is probably better than his other champs. A lot of us had to deal with a crappy hand of champs when we first started.
    @Woz22 your best bet for t4 basics is the catalyst clash basic, which runs once a week. There are 2 basic cats available in the milestone rewards now if you can score up to 1.9 million.
    You can get 1 catalyst if you can get to 1.1 million. I'm sure it will take some time and dedication, but this is probably your best option at your level for now.
    cheers for the help I looked at that arena I got the battle chips but I doubt I reach 1 million my thumbs will probably fall off still I am trying alliance quest hoping to conquer that . Also I try master proving once I get my 4 stars to level 30 on rank 2 i think as 1 need a 11500 rating . The other two comments from the other gamers are just jealous lol
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    edited July 2018
    Woz22 wrote: »
    cheers for the help I looked at that arena I got the battle chips but I doubt I reach 1 million my thumbs will probably fall off still I am trying alliance quest hoping to conquer that . Also I try master proving once I get my 4 stars to level 30 on rank 2 i think as 1 need a 11500 rating . The other two comments from the other gamers are just jealous lol

Instead of flagging them or calling them jealous, you should really pay attention to what they're saying. Sorry for your bad luck on your first 5* being HB, but he is one of the worst champs in the game and isn't worthy of bringing up beyond rank 1/25. You will get more mileage from ranking up a good 4* champ than a terrible 5* champ.

My suggestion to you is to continue doing quests and arenas to get more shards to open more 3* & 4* champs. Sooner or later you're gonna get a good 4*, or even another 5* champ in due time, and eventually you're gonna regret wasting precious catalysts on HB. Take it from a guy who ranked 2 his first 5* champ which was an unduped Ronan, and regretted it after (until Rank Down Tickets came, which were a godsend lol).
    I agree with you somewhat with your comments, regarding the two gamers I don't need the negative criticism I progress through the game without spending a dime . I get rewarded the 5 star Hulkbuster through a Legendary crystal Kabam rewarded to Summnoners playing the game for nearly 2 years. I am currently have 10 4 * champions 2 of them to max to Rank 3 and I need Iier 4 basic Catalysts to rank them up to 4 . Issue is they on the proving grounds master level which you need a rating of 11,250 to compete in so I leveling up my 4 star Psylocke to max rank 3 to have any chance . I have 56 3 * two of which (Colossus and Wolverine ) are fully maxed I keep on plowing through the quests and arenas and even with premium, 3 star and 4 star shards I pull another 5 star you never know. I am will plough on through aching thumbs just to get my 5 star Champions .
  • FyrintenimarFyrintenimar Posts: 53
    Woz22 wrote: »
    I agree with you somewhat with your comments, regarding the two gamers I don't need the negative criticism I progress through the game without spending a dime . I get rewarded the 5 star Hulkbuster through a Legendary crystal Kabam rewarded to Summnoners playing the game for nearly 2 years. I am currently have 10 4 * champions 2 of them to max to Rank 3 and I need Iier 4 basic Catalysts to rank them up to 4 . Issue is they on the proving grounds master level which you need a rating of 11,250 to compete in so I leveling up my 4 star Psylocke to max rank 3 to have any chance . I have 56 3 * two of which (Colossus and Wolverine ) are fully maxed I keep on plowing through the quests and arenas and even with premium, 3 star and 4 star shards I pull another 5 star you never know. I am will plough on through aching thumbs just to get my 5 star Champions .

If you're able to 100% Heroic difficulty on event quest, that helps you earn some t4. Completing Act 4 of the story mode also nets you a good amount of t4 if your current questing team can handle it. If your alliance does AQ, you earn glory points that you can use to obtain t4 from the glory shop. Depending on what AQ map your alliance does, you may also earn t4 shards from those.
    I do agree with the other posters that Hulkbuster isn't really a good champ. If the bulk of your roster right now is 3*, you might want to use those to help grind for 4*. Building up a solid roster of 4* will help you get those 5* champs faster. YouTubers like Seatin Man of Legends, Dorky Dave, and Prof Hoff have lots of content you may find useful; everything from mastering game mechanics to lists of what champs are most worth investing your resources in and how to play your champs most effectively. That can help make the grind easier so you can get your roster built up.
    Thank you for the tips I am currently on Heroic quest on Ant Man and Wasp on tile 2 and trying to get my 4 * to max Rank 3 before I get to tile 3 because last time I was on that tile in Infinity Nightmare couldn't complete. I am also doing the master level proving grounds with my team 4 x 4* and 1 x 5 * and spent a lot units just get past Loki final boss and got tier 4 fragments . So 38% done now grind out more on the arena s to get more units complete it. I follow Seatin Man of Legends, Dorky Dave and Prof Hoff and got good tips . Also I am currently on level 48 and and really need is a more rewarding Alliance as my rating is higher then everyone else including the officers do have any suggestions ?
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Why would you rank up hulkbuster, he’s one of the most trash champs in the game
  • RementerRementer Posts: 6
    I am tired of this game ripping me off!