**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

AQ still bugged - or why are we in normal?

ElenaSabrineElenaSabrine Posts: 27
edited July 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
Yeah and I'm guessing it's all alliances?

Comments

• Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Same here, what gives kabam why aren't we are in our normal bracket for the 2nd week in a row.
  • NickBates10NickBates10 Posts: 59
    Same here
  • IronFist34IronFist34 Posts: 386 ★★
    "Working as intended"
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    we're in Normal b/c they implemented the new AQ Peak Rewards system.
  • Campo4Campo4 Posts: 141
    Rewards are updated. There is no brackets. It’s dumb we are all in “normal” but peak milestones and new rank rewards are live
  • pd187pd187 Posts: 26
    It might be related with the Peak Milestones because they said they would do away with the brackets altogether with that. Could easily be "Normal" is the bracket they kept. The downside being it defaults to Map 2 and would have the 3 person join requirement.
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    isn't this how it's supposed to be now.. there's only 1 tier and we get rewards depending what we score?
  • SandPounderSandPounder Posts: 341 ★★★
    Umm.. there are no more tiers.

Let me just steal @Ad0ra_ and @Kabam Miike thunder and day “it’s working as intended” because it’s definitely true
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,141 ★★★★★
    It's normal since all brackets are same due to the peak milestones

pd187 wrote: »
    It might be related with the Peak Milestones because they said they would do away with the brackets altogether with that. Could easily be "Normal" is the bracket they kept. The downside being it defaults to Map 2 and would have the 3 person join requirement.

thankfully it doesn't have the 3 person requirement
  • edited July 2018
    Same here, but the milestones and position rewards are correct this time tho!

The bad side is the default map still M2, but no longer requires 3 player to open next bg, only 1 is needed
  • Chris6485Chris6485 Posts: 35
    It is working as intended, they told us this weeks ago when they announced peak milestones. Everything is correct
  • Wiredawg1Wiredawg1 Posts: 504 ★★★★
    It is right...everyone is in 1 bracket....we only needed 1 to open next bg
  • CoachiditeCoachidite Posts: 30
    edited July 2018
    Yep, we're still in Normal as well. Not sure if that's a bug though bc of peak milestones.
  • Campo4Campo4 Posts: 141
    pd187 wrote: »

I think it says only need 1 to join to unlock. Agree map 2 default is bad. I bet some officer somewhere accidentally started map 2
  • ElenaSabrineElenaSabrine Posts: 27
    Ahh I see. The peak milestones-theory makes sense, guys.
  • RecluzeRecluze Posts: 7
    Same here.. our alliance is still in normal bracket.. attached old screenshots and compensation we got5e8cnz366g79.png
    263h3v2kryzq.png
  • kish_akish_a Posts: 21
    It is not a error... Everyone is in same bracket.. FYI with new rank and peak milestones there r no more brackets.. So it is working as it should.. Not everything requires a knee jerk excitement
  • Player9876Player9876 Posts: 32
    Pure incompetence. Laughable at what this game has become.
  • SandPounderSandPounder Posts: 341 ★★★
    Just watch out for the default to Map 2... hopefully the next round will go to the map you previously played
  • SiriusBreakSiriusBreak Posts: 2,156 Guardian
    edited July 2018
    Edit....

Everything is as intended. Look closer everyone. I should have looked before posting. Just assumed most did. Bad assumption. Ooppz
  • Check the rank and milestone rewards. There arent any brackets anymore. Everyone is in one big heap. It just says normal because GUI
  • I think that bracket will change when ally reaches certain milestone.
    So it is working as intended.
  • Gustafah88Gustafah88 Posts: 62
    No such thing as brackets anymore.
  • SuprevenSupreven Posts: 7
    Wow you folks need to learn to read, even within this thread, lol. Too many chicken littles here
  • Guys it’s fine. Everything is good. There aren’t brackets anymore and the new update is live. That’s what’s up. It is literally working as intended. Everyone will get their updated rewards this week :).
    I thought we were gonna be done with reward tier this cycle? Wasn't there an announcement stating such and the Peak Milestone system was supposed to take the tier system's place?. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Ad0ra_ what's going on?

Edited. Apparently it only takes 1 this week. Maybe the Normal tag is just hanging.

we are on the peak milestone system now
  • AcesDaPuggAcesDaPugg Posts: 23
    They don’t care about us plain and simple. We’re going to release an update we don’t test. We then find out that there are major issues and take our sweet ass time to fix it. Then we release overpriced “deals” that we’ve released before for an even bigger price then before. THEN we postpone all of the content we promised and make it so people will have to wait even longer for stuff that should’ve been like that in the first place. They don’t care for us they only care for our wallets. I just got done fighting a 6 star GG on the regen mini boss while it was linked up with the arc overload node with even more regen and managed to beat him with SL. Took 120 hits and almost timed out. Luckily it wasn’t lagging and my phone didn’t restart. Then I go to fight the modok boss with a duped gwenpool and guess what? It lags and I die and after it restarts and then lags even more KOing my entire team. Guess what kabam is going to do about that? Give me 5 energy refills and 100 3* shards as a “sorry for us being incompetent.” It’s pathetic