**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Mods in the game

Kabam, how do you monitor the game for players using Mods to get an advantage?

I do have a suggestion run a program that will monitor if a players game by them getting over 100 win streak in arenas that seems impossible by my standard especially if their level is 30 or below.

Comments

• rnr87rnr87 Posts: 394
    As long as you have the champs and time nothings impossible.
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    100 win streak isn't that high. That's 100 fights a day, takes about an hour and a half, maybe two (mostly depending on your device, but also masteries and how much you're multitasking). Two hours a day of arena isn't a lot for anyone that's seriously grinding.
    98ha9dbtmpqg.jpg
    I've got a 365 win streak and I hate vs lol its possible
  • ezmoneyezmoney Posts: 208
    seriously? i have a max win streak of 869 when i went after 5* domino. long streaks are super easy
    My thumbs would fall off lol.
    I'm sure
  • GoofballanatotGoofballanatot Posts: 129
    Yes I could see you maybe getting over 100 streak in arenas but not a person that is at level 30. And with only 30 champs?
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    You can reset your champs stamina with units. I don't see a reason why that is not possible.
    High streaks are possible in multiple ways. The only thing you need is time (and money, if the case)
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    Yes I could see you maybe getting over 100 streak in arenas but not a person that is at level 30. And with only 30 champs?

Technically, you could do that in the 1 Vs. 1.