**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Purchases

Good Morning, I recently purchased the odin's vault crystal 3 times but I only received 2 of them and it already charged my credit card can somebody please look into this, Thank you

Comments

• SnakepSnakep Posts: 362 ★★★
    Wrong place for this I’m afraid. Try opening a ticket and seeing if they can help you.
  • edited July 2018
    Hi JROD1738,

Welcome to the Marvel Contest Of Champions Community! If you made multiple purchases it is possible that the payment providers security settings have recognized the payment activity and are waiting to confirm the transaction.

Please contact them directly to make sure that the payment goes through. You can reach Apple Support here. Google Support can be reached here. If you need further assistance, you can reach our Support Team here.
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    edited July 2018
    @JROD1738

You can open a ticket by going into in-game settings and clicking "Support" or through this link:

http://kabam.force.com/PKB/KbContactUsForm?language=en_US&game=a0Za0000013VnVqEAK&issue=All

EDIT: Lol..Kabam Ahab answered while I was answering