**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Marvel insider point this month?

belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
Does anyone know why there are no points for this monthly eq on marvel insider?

Comments

• TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Nope, could log into Insider and submit a ticket with them though. They don't do the points every month - usually, but not always. This is the not always time apparently. They're probably focused on NYCC right now.
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    Oh ok well thanks a lot bro
  • Nickname207Nickname207 Posts: 241
    I think kabam is now busy with the overheating problem so no time for that yet? certainly hope i can get 80k points for some 3*featured as i dont have time for arena or units for fgmc
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    This month apparently no points for event completion, and also no new rewards to claim or redeem (one normally costing 25k-30k pts to redeem, another 100k-125k to redeem). Seems like Marvel Insider is skipping anything with respect to MCoC this month. Let's see if this continue for next month or not (if yes, than that scuk!)
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    I think kabam is now busy with the overheating problem so no time for that yet? certainly hope i can get 80k points for some 3*featured as i dont have time for arena or units for fgmc

Insider has nothing to do with kabam
  • jaylerdjaylerd Posts: 113
    The way things have been so money-grabby lately, I wouldn't be surprised if Inisder removed the reward after a drop off rate in arena participation.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    The Insider Points are made possible by Marvel. They do the Promotion in partnership with MCOC, but they're responsible for their own.
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    I dont recall anything for DP event last month bc i never gotten the email saying to claim pts for beating heroic lol
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    I know Kabam has a very limited connection to Marvel Insider, but I was hoping to find an answer from someone here. Did anyone get points for the Domino/Masacre monthly event quest completion? Checked my points and nothing yet.
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Thawnim wrote: »
    I know Kabam has a very limited connection to Marvel Insider, but I was hoping to find an answer from someone here. Did anyone get points for the Domino/Masacre monthly event quest completion? Checked my points and nothing yet.

probably get it in about 2-3 days
  • edited July 2018
    Hey all! As @Appleisgod and @GroundedWisdom mentioned, the Marvel Insider program is not actually a Kabam product, but is a Marvel.com specific offering and occasionally, we do participate in special promotions with Marvel Insider that may offer you special rewards.

If you’re having issues with your Marvel Insider account, please contact Marvel Insider directly. Their Marvel Insider Terms of Use Page contains information regarding accessing your account, rewards, and whom to contact should you have additional issues with your Marvel Insider account (Account Specific Info/contact is at the bottom of the page “PROGRAM ACCOUNT ACTIVITY; CONTACT US”).
This discussion has been closed.