**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What this infamous node 30 is all about?

hope4tghope4tg Posts: 149
Hey all, I am kind of out of the loop, what local nodes/buffs are present at the high tier AW node 30? I have seen a lot of discussion regarding how difficult it is but never actually seen it myself.

Comments

• SKOutsiderSKOutsider Posts: 117 ★★
    200% attack and health
    300% health
    Cornered (300% power gain when debuffed)
    Feats of power (one bar of power giver a fury buff, two bars precision, 3 bars cruelty)
    Aspect of evolution (every bar of power gained means that the defender upgrades most stats by 5%)
    Start with one bar of power
    Masochism (every 7 seconds a debuff is removed and gives back 5% of the champs health)

The reason this is such a scary node is that it makes node 24 seem like a stroll in the park.

In the past 3 wars we’ve had so many fail on this one node to even 4* champs.

It’s damn tough but so far I’ve been lucky enough to have counters for the champs placed there.

Imagine Domino there as a 5* r5 and you don’t have Vision, Spark or SL......pain....

Some guys can do it with Void etc but the node makes 95-96% of champs in the game completely redundant.

Anyone that says that it can be done with KK, KG or IP then I’m not going to hold my breath for that video....

Honestly this node is by far the toughest of all war nodes and everyone in my alliance agrees that the main boss node is infinitely easier than node 30.
  • hope4tghope4tg Posts: 149
    wow thats ridiculous
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    But that’s kabam’s brilliant errr lazy way of preventing alliances from fully exploring the map.
  • RJ03RJ03 Posts: 67
    and you know that they putted this on path 6... lol.. there are paths so easy.. and they put this bs node on this path... nice work kabam! and @hope4tg believe me.. this node is harder then it looks like... even with R5... its too much.. harder then any sub or even boss imo...
    its curious i dont see any video from this new node on youtube... i think i know why...